Mixtapes & EPs Dave East - Karma (Mixtape)

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
This is the last chance I'm giving this nikka. If it's garbage then I officially can't fukk with his music
This is where im at with it....

he been knocking every track out the park tho....i wish Paranoia wouldve sounded like this. just hard beats and hard rhymes. no reaches.

it's also lowkey fukked up cause that was a lot of people's first and last time listening to East...they wont even give this a chance

Daps
this sounds better than the last one...

I have to take sons music for what it is. He rides the beat well..he's never going to wow you with his rhymes tho so it's like I can't look at him like some elite rapper. Don on the other hand is that nikka all the way with the rhymes. Sometimes you can't force expectations on people

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
He gained fans off Paranoia if anything yall not seeing the bigger picture for his career.
Nah trust me I see the bigger picture...Perfect is almost at 20 mil on Youtube. im sure he gained a lot of fans off that. the tape as a whole tho bro? was lacking. redundant subject matter delivered the same exact way on almost every track. he didnt even sound interested in half the shyt he was saying. forced collabs.

shyt just seemed manufactured...he was tryna please the label and his core fanbase on that last one....this tape sounds like they let him do him

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Nah trust me I see the bigger picture...Perfect is almost at 20 mil on Youtube. im sure he gained a lot of fans off that. the tape as a whole tho bro? was lacking. redundant subject matter delivered the same exact way on almost every track. he didnt even sound interested in half the shyt he was saying. forced collabs.

shyt just seemed manufactured...he was tryna please the label and his core fanbase on that last one....this tape sounds like they let him do him

I don't think his core fan base was fukkin with it, I consider myself to be apart of his core fan base and that shyt was super weak in comparison to his previous work

But I see what you're saying, I'm about to hit the gym. Can't wait to bump that new East when I step foot inside. :ohlawd:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I like East. But I will say this, that beat he rapped over that he had Nas on the intro. on for the Paranoid joint....bruh, I just want to him to rap over more shyt like that. The samples on the beats got that feel but the drums are extra trap like. Not problem with it but I feel like that shyt fit his voice a lot.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Checc is crazy :damn:

I had an uncle that used to get money Uptown he used to make me get fresh, I had Gucci on me before I could tell you what it was and I had it on in the jects

:wow:

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I just wish he would switch his flow up. He has a good ear for beats but spits that same variant Migos flow on 90% of his songs. It makes shyt sound so redundant no matter what the song is about.

Yeah that shyt is aggravating. I'm trying to understand why he's doing that. I like it better than paranoia but the first time I heard his flow change really is track 14. I fukk with this tape and I'm gonna run it more than once but damn

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll check this out when I'm in the mood. If he's on that lazy, too cool for school flow, I'm good. My cousin ate him on their track because of it.