Dave Joerger and John Hollinger are close to being fired by Memphis

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone think the Wolves realistically make a play here?

No I don't...I think if anything they will wait until the offseason....But things are looking very bright in Minny so much so if I was their GM this offseason I'd deal my lottery pick for an established younger player unless they sneak into the top 7 of course.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
No I don't...I think if anything they will wait until the offseason....But things are looking very bright in Minny so much so if I was their GM this offseason I'd deal my lottery pick for an established younger player unless they sneak into the top 7 of course.

They should go after Conley, you'd probably make the playoffs with him and while he hasn't been great this year a more open offense and some athletes to run with would help him out.

I'm talking about Joerger, not players. Sam Mitchell is approaching WOAT categories with his coaching this season.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about Joerger, not players. Sam Mitchell is approaching WOAT categories with his coaching this season.

oh snap :russ: honestly they should give him the keys to the franchise...Sam isn't a good coach at all but oddly enough I like him as an assistant.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Please reconsider, Memphis. Fire Joerger so the Lakers have another great coach to possibly hire this offseason. :mjcry:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
He stopped doing a lotta goofy shyt and the front office took Jeff Green away from him... who for some reason the coach benched Zbo for.

Gasol getting hurt has actually helped the pace of the team and Lance and PJ have been playing well on both sides of the ball. Besides you can't act up on a team with Zbo, TA, Barnes in the same locker room...

2u46aft.jpg

:demonic:

you'll get pieced up and...

:camby: