David Clarke out here playing dress-up

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So a guy in the military is talking like a police uniform has any relation to his military dress?
All this to shyt on a guy, who is literally responsible for people dying under his care, but don't talk about that real shyt, talk about costume and its jewelry

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c00n clarke:

DAFg3UCUwAAXUvO.jpg

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
So a guy in the military is talking like a police uniform has any relation to his military dress?
All this to shyt on a guy, who is literally responsible for people dying under his care, but don't talk about that real shyt, talk about costume and its jewelry
You can talk about both you know

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I tend to be leery on cac opinions of black dudes..but dude is a clown and he provided close-ups of the bullshyt to match his argument :mjlol:
They are not mutually exclusive. Don't start with the disingenuous contrarian bullshyt

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I tend to be leery on cac opinions of black dudes..but dude is a clown and he provided close-ups of the bullshyt to match his argument :mjlol:

They are not mutually exclusive. Don't start with the disingenuous contrarian bullshyt
Its disingenous to say fukk talking about costumes talk about the fact that he is responsible for killing people?
Are you retarded?

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Uma actually they do, pretty much every police and fire department in this country are paramilitary organizations. When in dress uniform you wear your uniform and any medals you have just like the military would. Police and fire departments borrow heavily from the military in many ways, not just uniform.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Uma actually they do, pretty much every police and fire department in this country are paramilitary organizations. When in dress uniform you wear your uniform and any medals you have just like the military would. Police and fire departments borrow heavily from the military in many ways, not just uniform.
Actually they don't it varies by department, by jurisdiction, and etc.
So to think you could apply what you see in military dress to police dress is absurd.
And the most absurd thing to criticize Clarke on is the look of his costume, instead of say, the fact that he is responsible for killing people in the jail he ran, one person dying of fukking thirst.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Actually they don't it varies by department, by jurisdiction, and etc.
So to think you could apply what you see in military dress to police dress is absurd.
And the most absurd thing to criticize Clarke on is the look of his costume, instead of say, the fact that he is responsible for killing people in the jail he ran, one person dying of fukking thirst.
You can't make fun of Hitler for having a funny mustache without bringing up the holocaust???

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You can't make fun of Hitler for having a funny mustache without bringing up the holocaust???
If someone said I'm gonna expose hitler, and started talking about his mustache instead of say the holocaust, invading other countries, secretly experimineting on blacks, taking kids from their parents and putting them in indoctraination camps, wouldn't you say that person is an idiot?

And if you said, why are you talking about his mustache instead of the fact that he kills innocent people, invades other countries, tortures people and the reply way, don't be disingenuous his mustache is off according to regulation, you would understand why this thread really confuses me.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
If someone said I'm gonna expose hitler, and started talking about his mustache instead of say the holocaust, invading other countries, secretly experimineting on blacks, taking kids from their parents and putting them in indoctraination camps, wouldn't you say that person is an idiot?

And if you said, why are you talking about his mustache instead of the fact that he kills innocent people, invades other countries, tortures people and the reply way, don't be disingenuous his mustache is off according to regulation, you would understand why this thread really confuses me.
You are a fukking weirdo bro and I see why your rep is -740