David Clarke out here playing dress-up

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Its disingenous to say fukk talking about costumes talk about the fact that he is responsible for killing people?
Are you retarded?

People talked about Clarke and people who died in his prison before, do you know why we know this? because it was reported and talked about by people.

So when it comes to this c00n we are only allowed to talk about one thing?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
People talked about Clarke and people who died in his prison before, do you know why we know this? because it was reported and talked about by people.

So when it comes to this c00n we are only allowed to talk about one thing?
How about things that fukking matter, doesn't that make sense, or am I in the twilight zone.
This is Higher Learning, not TLR right

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
xP0McLj.png
"Police... military... Folks, what's the difference? You know, back in the good old days, they would take real good care of protesters."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:ohhh:

They're both c00ns though.
:yeshrug:

thekingsmen is white

David is supposedly a black man from Alabama which I find extremely difficult to believe

they're both active contrarians, conservative apologists, paleoconservative / "libertarian" wack jobs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

They're both c00ns though.
:yeshrug:

thekingsmen is white

David is supposedly a black man from Alabama which I find extremely difficult to believe

they're both active contrarians, conservative apologists, paleoconservative / "libertarian" wack jobs

:mjlol: Two fukkboys talking about another man at 4:00am in the morning. You got a guy who claims he just joined in 2016 but knows everything that happened in the coli since 2013. You got the most cowardice troll on thecoli who has been challenged not once, not twice but three times by me in a debate and never accepted it. Same guy who claims all this shyt about a person without no proof.

How are you a Black Jamaican with a white boy accent, defend Israel at all cost and somehow never ever have topics discussing Jamaica, the black community or the African Diaspora?

:jbhmm:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Its disingenous to say fukk talking about costumes talk about the fact that he is responsible for killing people?
Are you retarded?
I think you might want to self reflect on that question first.
You're literally in here arguing for fukkin nothing. If you dislike the discourse on this clowns uniform then don't comment. fukk outta here