David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only 2 episodes in but some of the dialogue/line delivery is really bad. Will watch a couple more at least.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm about 10 min in, it's definitely different than I expected. Not grabbing me so far

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
if the two episodes fincher directed are garbage i have no hope for the rest of the show :\ smh i thought this would be dope

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
if the two episodes fincher directed are garbage i have no hope for the rest of the show :\ smh i thought this would be dope

I see very positive reviews for this everywhere else but a lot of bad ones on here:jbhmm:

Seems very slow. I didn't say it was garbage , but it didn't grab me. I don't care to see the POV of the detective that it startd off with. I'll try again later

Here's a review of the first 2 . ‘Mindhunter’ Slows Down the Serial-Killer Procedural

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I love the source material, and the author's work in general, so I like this, by the end of 2, it starts to form. The premiere is a little rough, the writing ranges from sharp to bland, and the direction isn't quite captivating enough, it's kind of just there, but the tone and delivery, subject matter, and characters are very Fincher. Very reminiscent of "Zodiac", with lower key actors.

I read about Ed Kemper way back then, and all these cases, how they formed the basis for profiling is fascinating to me.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
I love the source material, and the author's work in general, so I like this, by the end of 2, it starts to form. The premiere is a little rough, the writing ranges from sharp to bland, and the direction isn't quite captivating enough, it's kind of just there, but the tone and delivery, subject matter, and characters are very Fincher. Very reminiscent of "Zodiac", with lower key actors.

I read about Ed Kemper way back then, and all these cases, how they formed the basis for profiling is fascinating to me.

I was hoping for another True Detective....I guess too much to ask?

This show reminds me of two detectives (Keppel and Dave Reichert) having private meetings with Ted Bundy (in order to help catch the Green River Killer, who killed and strangled more than 70 prostitutes no joke.)