David Haye vs Tony Bellew 2 fight thread

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
If that same left hook landed on Ward brehs :leon:

It's a big IF but it's possible...Ward won't be bullying Bellew like he done his other 32 opponents.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If that same left hook landed on Ward brehs :leon:

It's a big IF but it's possible...Ward won't be bullying Bellew like he done his other 32 opponents.
Ward is able to win without bullying with boxing from the outside too... See the Abraham fight for example :yeshrug:

Bellew surely would be bigger and he has a big confidence and momentum now too but I think Ward would be way faster and smarter than him

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Ward is able to win without bullying with boxing from the outside too... See the Abraham fight for example :yeshrug:

Bellew surely would be bigger and he has a big confidence and momentum now too but I think Ward would be way faster and smarter than him

Abraham just stands in 1 spot with his guard up though breh :patrice:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
how come most of you UK cats dont like bellew? :patrice:..curious
I'm not from the UK but I know that dude's getting annoying to many UK fans
being outspoken and honest is a thing, screaming extreme, 2D opinions on social and criminal issues on social media is another thing :pachaha:
you know this guy never really has an opinion like "on one hand... on the other hand" it's only one hand :pachaha:
I think many UK fans are fed up with Bellew being a self-appointed moral preacher