patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:manny: he was better when he fought Ward

i agree..abe used to be a little more dynamic in the ring when he was a middleweight and even during his super 6 run..when he got TKO'd i think thats when he went into overdrive with his shell defense

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Problem is he is in no man's land at HW. Beating a washed up Hate ain't a good measuring stick.

Wilder washes him something awful.

He's admitted that Wilder & Joshua wash him bruh...the reason he fought Haye was because they are much closer at weight.

He is willing to fight Fury though.

If he fights at HW again, it'll be somebody near his weight, hence the Ward call out.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's admitted that Wilder & Joshua wash him bruh...the reason he fought Haye was because they are much closer at weight.

If he fights at HW again, it'll be somebody near his weight, hence the Ward call out.
Lol he saw Steve Cunningham nearly KO fury and thinks he can actually do it

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

He is being realistic about fighting AJ and wilder, he said straight up that he wouldn't fight AJ, and that he would box wilder easy but knows that he'll get caught sooner or later and end up in an ambulance

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
He acts like he's some super accomplished fighter when he's barely done anything. His two biggest victories were against Haye who was way past his prime in both fights. Plus people from Liverpool are generally not really liked :yeshrug:

Have you ever been to liverpool? The people there are super friendly and down to earth. Its like the opposite of london.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Hayes harldly been hit clean in his while career. I was quite shocked to see him get hit like that and wobbled. Bellew was landing those bombs high on the head and with full leverage.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Hayes harldly been hit clean in his while career. I was quite shocked to see him get hit like that and wobbled. Bellew was landing those bombs high on the head and with full leverage.

Haye’s washed. I had hope before this fight but it’s clear now :francis: