David Shaw is awful, why does the media think this guy is any good?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
He is almost as bad as Al Golden and Charlie Weiss.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Here we go again...

Why the fukk is anyone making a thread on Stanford like we can recruit like other teams. Outside of the oliNE and a qb. We don't have any 4 star recruits let alone 5 star. Shaw got us 2 Pac 12 titles and a rose bowl with limited recruiting. Shut the fukk up OP and worry about something else. We have a roster filled with 2 and 3 star recruits and nikkas is expecting us to compete every year for a title.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Here we go again...

Why the fukk is anyone making a thread on Stanford like we can recruit like other teams. Outside of the oliNE and a qb. We don't have any 4 star recruits let alone 5 star. Shaw got us 2 Pac 12 titles and a rose bowl with limited recruiting. Shut the fukk up OP and worry about something else. We have a roster filled with 2 and 3 star recruits and nikkas is expecting us to compete every year for a title.
Doesn't everyone in the pac12 have a roster filed with 2 and 3 star recruited more or less

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Here we go again...

Why the fukk is anyone making a thread on Stanford like we can recruit like other teams. Outside of the oliNE and a qb. We don't have any 4 star recruits let alone 5 star. JIM HARBAUGH got us 2 Pac 12 titles and a rose bowl with limited recruiting. Shut the fukk up OP and worry about something else. We have a roster filled with 2 and 3 star recruits and nikkas is expecting us to compete every year for a title.

Added fixture.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Stanford literally recruits dudes who play football in their spare time?