David Shaw is awful, why does the media think this guy is any good?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
both those teams going to be down for a while as well

:win:

gotta kill you inside that a black man is running a clean program with real student athletes
Im black hoe :beli:

I just dont like him as a coach. He better hope he doesnt have to play a real team in the bowl gm. Or have to rematch SC in the conference title gm

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia

I just dont like him as a coach. He better hope he doesnt have to play a real team in the bowl gm. Or have to rematch SC in the conference title gm
What's wrong with Shaw? He is black excellence personified.
village_1.jpg

His drives are long, hard and soul destroying. Run it up their ass and take 10 minutes off the game clock.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are u a stanford alum, what are you actually expecting from this team? they cant sneak in renegade players, hes doing the best he can under stanford rules

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
are u a stanford alum, what are you actually expecting from this team? they cant sneak in renegade players, hes doing the best he can under stanford rules
What in my history of posting would make u think I could get into Stanford. Im flattered doe:smugfavre: