Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I didn't know they received a #1 pick in the trade:ohhh:

Odom is a bum now?? Kevin Martin after 2013 averaged 19 and 20 ppg, he's a bum too?? But Austin Rivers is a generational guy!!

And if they wanted to tank they could have re-traded those guys and got more assets, you don't have to hold on to guys:ohhh::ohhh:

There is a reason David Stern is out here going so hard at Demps and calling him names because he vetoed it for the wrong reasons. If he did it because he genuinely thought it was going to help the team, he would not be calling other men names

HE HAS TO PRETEND LIKE THERE WAS A 1ST PICK INCLUDED, CUZ HE KNOWS THAT THE TRADE WASNT EVEN CLOSE AS IS.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Get the fukk over it .Lakers wouldn't have done shyt anyway. Just like this year, they be irrelevant .

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
REMEMBER WHEN I OFFERED U MY WORDS OF MORAL SUPPORT CUZ I GENUINELY FELT BAD FOR YOUR TOUGH TIMES .. BACK WHEN U WAS DESPERATELY BEGGIN FOR SOME CONSOLING FROM YOUR COLI FOLKS:

Coliseum Public Service Announcement

AND NOW U BEIN A LIL HOE TO ME OVER A FUCCIN SPORTS TOPIC....IT'S FAGOTS LIKE U WHO RUIN THE GOOD VIBES THIS WORLD THRIVES ON.

:camby:
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

G, I was with you for a while but it ain't that deep

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know they received a #1 pick in the trade:ohhh:

Odom is a bum now?? Kevin Martin after 2013 averaged 19 and 20 ppg, he's a bum too?? But Austin Rivers is a generational guy!!

And if they wanted to tank they could have re-traded those guys and got more assets, you don't have to hold on to guys:ohhh::ohhh:

There is a reason David Stern is out here going so hard at Demps and calling him names because he vetoed it for the wrong reasons. If he did it because he genuinely thought it was going to help the team, he would not be calling other men names
Kevin Martin was a bum. I know cu he was on my team. Our nickname for him was fools gold.

Scola was old. The clippers package was younger and had more potential.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

G, I was with you for a while but it ain't that deep

I JUS HATE WHEN CATS ACT COOL AS FUCC N EXTRA HUMBLE WIT U WHEN THEY DOWN N THEN TALK THE MOST SHIIT OUTA THE BLUE WHEN THAT FEELING LEAVES THEM

I FEEL YA THO, I JUS WISH CATS WAS COOL 24/7, NOT ONLY IN MOMENTS OF DISTRESS

I RATHER TALK ABOUT BASKETBALL, BUT THIS FOO WANA TALK DOWN TO ME TELLIN ME TO STFU THEN TURN THE TOPIC INTO HOW I TYPE SMH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Kevin Martin was a bum. I know cu he was on my team. Our nickname for him was fools gold.

SO THE ONLY PLAYER OUTA THE TRADE TO TURN INTO AN ALL-STAR WAS DRAGIC, BUT THE CLIPPER PACKAGE HAD “MORE POTENTIAL”

LOL

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

You were able to get Harden for Kevin Martin, like I said Pelicans didn't have to use him at all but he was still a 20 ppg scorer at that time and that had some value. They still could have tanked, got AD and had more great assets.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were able to get Harden for Kevin Martin, like I said Pelicans didn't have to use him at all but he was still a 20 ppg scorer at that time and that had some value. They still could have tanked, got AD and had more great assets.
Don’t forgetting about Jeremy lamb and the first round pick we gave up also.

You trying to revise history

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Don’t forgetting about Jeremy lamb and the first round pick we gave up also.

You trying to revise history
I am not revising history, in this thread it is being said that Odom, Dragic, and Kevin Martin were bums. All of them had more value than Jeremy Lamb:dahell:. If Pels offered that to OKC, they would have had Harden on the team:heh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not revising history, in this thread it is being said that Odom, Dragic, and Kevin Martin were bums. All of them had more value than Jeremy Lamb:dahell:. If Pels offered that to OKC, they would have had Harden on the team:heh:
Odom was a fukking bum at that point!! Even on Dallas he was horrible. He did nothin ever again after that trade proposal. Kevin Martin was fools gold. Dragon was a nice piece but Gordon and more potential. They take that first package and they don’t get Anthony Davis.

Gordon, Kaman, lottery pick and Al-forruiq was a better package.

Why you don’t understand is that package to send co3 to the Lakers was goin leave the pels in the same status as they currently were. They weren’t getting better or worst in the best. The package from the clips gave them youth and upside for the future, something the Lakers trade didn’t.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
At the time the league was the controlling owner of the Pelicans so it was easy for Stern to make that veto but that was def some bullshyt on sterns part..

The good thing is it lead to players like Bron and Durant being smart about how to apoarch free agency and not letting the owners dictate where they should go

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Odom was a fukking bum at that point!! Even on Dallas he was horrible. He did nothin ever again after that trade proposal. Kevin Martin was fools gold. Dragon was a nice piece but Gordon and more potential. They take that first package and they don’t get Anthony Davis.

Gordon, Kaman, lottery pick and Al-forruiq was a better package.

Why you don’t understand is that package to send co3 to the Lakers was goin leave the pels in the same status as they currently were. They weren’t getting better or worst in the best. The package from the clips gave them youth and upside for the future, something the Lakers trade didn’t.
So they took a worse deal because of potential upside? :stopitslime: