Daylyt vs Ab-Soul Angry Fan Radio (audio)

Who Won?

• Ab Soul

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Daylyt

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:dead: at this actually being a battle

:dead: at this actually being a good ass battle

I got to :salute: this shyt, how the hell did they even decide to battle in the first place :mindblown:

This old school style.

Battling on underground radio like nyggas like MC Juice or supernatural would do back in the day.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
like straight bar wise, lyrics on paper, this shyt was legendary, seriously, the concepts and wordplay were some other shyt

ab soul impressed me. I actually kinda liked his laid back talk to him vibe. Went right at the crip shyt too :laff:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 100% convinced that if Ab-Soul wanted to do battle rap on the side that he could. All he'd need to do is enhance his delivery/projection so it's better suited for a typical battle rap crowd.

You can tell he stays up on the battle scene the way he was using name flips without recycling any that were used against day before. I think he was so laid back because it was just for fun. I want to see more of these 1 rounders. Not having it on stage gives the industry mc's more incentive since it's more of a sparring session then an official battle. If Ab lost here it would have way less impact then getting bodied in front of a crowd. Day kept it respectful and didn't get personal. I was hoping he wouldn't mention Alori or any suicide references.

I heard two defeat/da feet lines by Day:comeon:

Lupe gotta do one of these. Lu vs Day, Lux, or Chilla:patrice:

This makes me think Joe could have a chance vs Hollow. He's been studying and been on stage taking notes. Bar wise I think Joe could get him in a setting like Ab/Day had. I don't know if he'll have the haymakers it takes to win the crowd though.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
You can tell he stays up on the battle scene the way he was using name flips without recycling any that were used against day before. I think he was so laid back because it was just for fun. I want to see more of these 1 rounders. Not having it on stage gives the industry mc's more incentive since it's more of a sparring session then an official battle. If Ab lost here it would have way less impact then getting bodied in front of a crowd. Day kept it respectful and didn't get personal. I was hoping he wouldn't mention Alori or any suicide references.

I heard two defeat/da feet lines by Day:comeon:

Lupe gotta do one of these. Lu vs Day, Lux, or Chilla:patrice:

This makes me think Joe could have a chance vs Hollow. He's been studying and been on stage taking notes. Bar wise I think Joe could get him in a setting like Ab/Day had. I don't know if he'll have the haymakers it takes to win the crowd though.

I think Lupe would be a monster in this kind of setting. His wordplay is like Ab-Soul's on steroids so I know for a fact that he would beast in a one rounder.

I immediately thought about the Budden/Hollow battle after watching this. I reckon Budden's rounds will be lyrically on point but the battle will won or loss depending on how he's able to deal with the crowd.

Hopefully this has started a trend.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
and people still think the top lyrical MC's couldn't go toe to toe with these battle rappers. guys like Em, Kendrick, Elzhi could get on any battle stage and shut shyt down. a great writer is a great writer. that's why I feel this budden/hollow battle might be a lot closer than people think.