Daylyt vs Ab-Soul Angry Fan Radio (audio)

Who Won?

• Ab Soul

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Daylyt

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
and people still think the top lyrical MC's couldn't go toe to toe with these battle rappers. guys like Em, Kendrick, Elzhi could get on any battle stage and shut shyt down. a great writer is a great writer. that's why I feel this budden/hollow battle might be a lot closer than people think.

This setting is a lot more forgiving to a mainstream MC though.

It's a big difference between this and something like SM4.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
And Ab must be getting serious rap bread.

Cause he coulda got 8 to 10 stack EASY from KOTD to do this.

Did it for the love though I guess.

Daps
Lets be real though. Day took it easy on him. The ski Mask didn't come out. But if it had then he would have went at him having a rare disease a whole lot more, then he would have mentioned how his girl committed suicide and deaded him entirely....still dope battle tho.

Someone that doesn't respect him would have hurt his feelings

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I think Lupe would be a monster in this kind of setting. His wordplay is like Ab-Soul's on steroids so I know for a fact that he would beast in a one rounder.

I immediately thought about the Budden/Hollow battle after watching this. I reckon Budden's rounds will be lyrically on point but the battle will won or loss depending on how he's able to deal with the crowd.

Hopefully this has started a trend.
Mac Miller started the trend when he had lux spit a round directed at him on his album, first time through i was like "i KNOW this aint that nikka lux? :whoo:"
Lets be real though. Day took it easy on him. The ski Mask didn't come out. But if it had then he would have went at him having a rare disease a whole lot more, then he would have mentioned how his girl committed suicide and deaded him entirely....still dope battle tho.

Someone that doesn't respect him would have hurt his feelings
:wtf: you WANTED to hear bars about his girl commiting that? that shyt would've turned into a fight instantly, everybody aint as docile as DNA when it comes to personal shyt, he got nikkas thinkin takin disrespect like that is normal or somethin :pachaha: lets not forget goodz gets that shyt put in his contract that if a nikka says anything about his kid he's puttin hands on em and endin the event

Last edited:
Daps
Mac Miller started the trend when he had lux spit a round directed at him on his album, first time though i was like "i KNOW this aint that nikka lux? :whoo:"

:wtf: you WANTED to hear bars about his girl commiting that? that shyt would've turned into a fight instantly, everybody aint as docile as DNA when it comes to personal shyt, he got nikkas thinkin takin disrespect like that is normal or somethin :pachaha: lets not forget goodz gets that shyt put in his contract that if a nikka says anything about his kid he's puttin hands on em and endin the event

Hey i'm just sayin'.. I don't want to hear those bars i'm just sayin' is there anybody more direspectful than day? If anyone was gonna say it, it would've been him. shyt didn't Cortez get REAL personal when battling Hollahan and that nikka looked like he wanted to toss him through the roof.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hey i'm just sayin'.. I don't want to hear those bars i'm just sayin' is there anybody more direspectful than day? If anyone was gonna say it, it would've been him. shyt didn't Cortez get REAL personal when battling Hollahan and that nikka looked like he wanted to toss him through the roof.
Ars is WAY more disrespectful than day if we talkin about lyrics :usure:day just be doin dumb shyt

Daps
Ars is WAY more disrespectful than day if we talkin about lyrics :usure:day just be doin dumb shyt

Yeah... I mean he's pocket checkin' people and rubbin' his balls and touchin' peoples faces..is that dumb? yeah...its also HIGHLY disrespectful.

Anyhow my point was that the battle was a bar-fest among two people that know and respect eachother. If that respect wasn't there ? Who knows.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah... I mean he's pocket checkin' people and rubbin' his balls and touchin' peoples faces..is that dumb? yeah...its also HIGHLY disrespectful.

Anyhow my point was that the battle was a bar-fest among two people that know and respect eachother. If that respect wasn't there ? Who knows.

:usure: the Loe Pesci shyt was the only "serious" disrespect cuz he legit didn't like the nikka, with every other battler it him just fukkin round, and i could see the Lottazay hat thing being disrespectful too but lotta showed up with his own antics so it was fair game :manny:

when has he SERIOUSLY pocket checked someone tho? :mjlol: it's always jokes, shyt angryfan pocket checked him back in his last battle, official wasn't even wearing pants when he checked her

didn't pocket check Head Ice/Cal/Math/Chilla/Magic etc. He doesn't pocket check people who he knows will take it seriously breh

Daps
Ok ... time out... @T-K-G wtf are we even arguing about?

I'm saying that Day could have went there and didn't. He respects soul so he didn't...

How is that statement wrong?