Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if they marketed the game like this looking like this w/out the glitches, it would have been more successful critically IMO. It would have been an even bigger hit

I don't think Days Gone 2 is completely the window. Hopefully Bend learned from this and makes an amazing new IP
Bend could expand enough to continue their IP and convince Sony to make Days Gone 2 in the future. However, TLOU3 will Sony's biggest end of gen game and will be the face of the zombie genre for Sony. TLOU3 will most likely be linear in nature like part 1 and 2 but will have a lot more semi open world sections.

The old heads at the studio left after this game, the writer and both directors. They said they clashed too much with the younger programmers and staff they hired to make the game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bends next game is a lot better than this now that those dudes left.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Been playing it the last couple weeks.

:ld: Story is corny as fukk. They need some better writers over there. shyt reminds me of a 3rd person far cry. Nothing special so far.

Yeah its mediocre but I had fun with the game. Did all the hordes, nests, camps, upgrades, and skins and got all endings

I think that was 50-70 hours total

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Been playing it the last couple weeks.

:ld: Story is corny as fukk. They need some better writers over there. shyt reminds me of a 3rd person far cry. Nothing special so far.
The world is cool but the actual game itself was boring as shyt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
idk if the 60 fps PS5 update changes things, but i never felt the bike was that fast. to their credit, you can definitely tell when the tires arent suited to the terrain

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I played this like 2 times cuz it was free. but, having to constantly put fuel in your motorcycle is bullshyt. I also don't like the shooting and covering mechanics.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I thought this game was pretty dope
the balance between urgency and missions kept it going at a good pace

you couldnt just "go fukk around"
you had to make a 3-4 point plan and cover all of your bases in a loop and finish shyt
Yeah these nikkas above us are trippin..

Game was dope.. story was aiight for a cac story. Missions were dope.. few swerves, kept you on your toes

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah, this like a 6/10 game, easy. None of the characters are likeable. None of the gameplay is memorable. I just brought his drunk ass best friend back to camp. Somebody tell me how far I am. Think I'm gonna start something else.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Just jumped back in. Im still in the beginning.

Is it normal to not have any cut scenes or story when starting a mission? All the missions so far have been to clear a camp.

Last edited: