Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Just jumped back in. Im still in the beginning.

Is it normal to not have any cut scenes or story when starting a mission? All the missions so far have been to clear a camp.

The game is going to be trash for the first 5-8 hours. The story won't move forward until you get to the third camp. After that point it's great.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
yea its getting better as i get used to the combat. sh*t was rough at first

Combat and driving will improve immensely when you start getting more and more upgrades, its supposed to be hard in the beginning.

I think they went too far and made it kinda annoying.

I honestly think they can remove the first 8 hours of the game cause its all boring filler repetitive content and the nothing happens in the story outside boring flashbacks.

Daps
An underrated game. Deserve to get a sequel.

Yea it does, I stopped playing after a few hours a long time ago because of all the bad comments, felt like I was wasting my time. I revisited about a month out of boredom and just finished it. This game was lowkey fire. A few issues with it but looking back I don’t get all the hate it received.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it does, I stopped playing after a few hours a long time ago because of all the bad comments, felt like I was wasting my time. I revisited about a month out of boredom and just finished it. This game was lowkey fire. A few issues with it but looking back I don’t get all the hate it received.

I think it was because a lot of of bugs in this game on release day, sorta like similar to Cyberpunk 2077 situation.

I copped on a sale and the patch was fixed

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Games get so much hate when they debut because they're filled with glitches. Days Gone had a lot of bugs when it was first released, which is why it got a lot of hate. Companies release unfinished games because they can just patch it later, which you couldn't do before the PS3/360 era.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the first week it was out the game basically didnt work any time more then a few zombies would show up it would crash

and weird asset issues all over the place.

it really need to come out in a better state.

Also a lot of the best stuff doesn't start happen till you invest ten hours

they need a better opening chapters

opening chapters really make or break a game like this .