DC and the Gay agenda

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So it would have been better if the penguin went after a woman? I am stunned that someone cares enough about the character to defend his sexuality. This is like someone defend the sexuality of hobgoblin when his sexual preface never even was a factor for his character. Comic book Penguin never even had a bad chick (lol) by his side.

Do you watch gotham? Penguin is actually someone to care about in this show. Big time crime lord.
I was fine with penguin having no love interest at all. He seemed like too much of a creepy weirdo to even care about p*ssy. And all of a sudden out of the blue he's gay?

And he gets shot and thrown in the river by the riddler who doesn't want to be gay with him... we all know penguin comes back so it's crazy that his faggitry for the riddler is what ultimately leads him to become THE Penguin we know (and not really love)

Lol at the hobgoblin though :heh:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Glad I don't watch that Gotham trash but yea I noticed they drop that shyt out of the blue for no reason in DC TV shows. The Flash had the police captain (I forgot his name) gay out of nowhere. It had no impact really but they just shoehorned it in there just b/c. Figured one of the higher ups were gay

Mr. Terrific on arrow seems to be gay just to be gay too. His character just seems like a super geek (male version of felicity) him being gay doesn't bother me though because no one cares about mr. Terrific.

Also Supergirls sister... randomly becomes a lesbian

All of the black characters on these shows are in relationships with white people (except Joe west :myman:)

They don't want to promote black love but are promoting the he'll out of gay shyt

There's been two black women on DC legends of tomorrow and they all end up with white dudes. Why can't Jax get a live interest?

Daps
Who is gay on Flash?

The police chief :ufdup:

I agree with OP. the inclusion of this homothug stuff is sickening. And then they beat you over the head with it

It will be included in the story for no reason. It doesn't help the plot along. And then they go overboard with it. The second I see Curtis kissing another man on Arrow, I'm out :camby:

Even the sex scenes with Sarah in LOT. my baby brother and baby sister watch these shows. I don't want them exposed to this junk

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I forgot about him lol. But I was referring to captain singh... they haven't showed him at all in season 3. But he showed up pretty frequently in seasons 1 and 2. But he wasn't on tv acting like a :wrist: you wouldn't even know he was gay they kind of just slipped him in there :dame:
He's gay in the comics too:ld:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mr. Terrific on arrow seems to be gay just to be gay too. His character just seems like a super geek (male version of felicity) him being gay doesn't bother me though because no one cares about mr. Terrific.

All of the black characters on these shows are in relationships with white people (except Joe west :myman:)

They don't want to promote black love but are promoting the he'll out of gay shyt

There's been two black women on DC legends of tomorrow and they all end up with white dudes. Why can't Jax get a live interest?
Not to get all political but this is what pisses me off about these so called "liberals". Black problems/needs are put on the backburner while this gay shyt gets beat over your head over and over again. They barely even show Joe and his chic.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I watch almost every comic-related show and yeah I'm starting to notice what OP is saying. The thing is in Supergirl it came out of far left field and was an obvious CBS to CW change, they even dropped the love interest of Supergirl's sister to accommodate for it.

Shoot in 24: Live Another Day they shoehorned in two gay characters so it's a TV thing now.

I can already tell that eventually instead of featuring straight minorities, they'll try to kill two birds with one stone and have black/latino/asian gay characters who date white.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you watch gotham? Penguin is actually someone to care about in this show. Big time crime lord.
I was fine with penguin having no love interest at all. He seemed like too much of a creepy weirdo to even care about p*ssy. And all of a sudden out of the blue he's gay?

And he gets shot and thrown in the river by the riddler who doesn't want to be gay with him... we all know penguin comes back so it's crazy that his faggitry for the riddler is what ultimately leads him to become THE Penguin we know (and not really love)

Lol at the hobgoblin though :heh:

naw I don't watch got ham. defend it though.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That cut me deep
I care about the character but Arrow made him such a p*ssy. In the comics he is the 3rd smartest person on earth and he can hold is own in fight. smh.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
OP, are you the gay Winter Soldier? :jbhmm:

I only ask because you seem to be concerned about the subliminal homosexual signals these shows are giving off, a cipher if you will. You seem upset that you were "tricked" into liking Mr. Cobblepot.

Will these events culminate in your awakening as a sleeper agent within the community?:patrice:

Just messing with you.:ufdup: