DC and the Gay agenda

Daps
So a character you thought was cool is automatically not cool anymore just because of his sexual orientation? :heh:

any dude it takes it up the butt is automatically "not cool" :hhh:

that's on tv and in real life

how cool can you be getting in the bed face down, booty up in the air waiting on another man to come stick it up your anus? :scust:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The police chief :ufdup:

I agree with OP. the inclusion of this homothug stuff is sickening. And then they beat you over the head with it

It will be included in the story for no reason. It doesn't help the plot along. And then they go overboard with it. The second I see Curtis kissing another man on Arrow, I'm out :camby:

Even the sex scenes with Sarah in LOT. my baby brother and baby sister watch these shows. I don't want them exposed to this junk

Yeah the Sarah shyt is corny... it's like she's a lesbian snake charmer.. she just happens to find a gay woman in every time period they go to... I had no problem with her and nyssa on arrow but on LOT it's rediculous

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not to get all political but this is what pisses me off about these so called "liberals". Black problems/needs are put on the backburner while this gay shyt gets beat over your head over and over again. They barely even show Joe and his chic.

Exactly. Give a black man a black woman then proceed to never show them interact on screen ever again. To be fair on flash they don't show captain Singh anymore anyway but all the other DC shows are flaming

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I watch almost every comic-related show and yeah I'm starting to notice what OP is saying. The thing is in Supergirl it came out of far left field and was an obvious CBS to CW change, they even dropped the love interest of Supergirl's sister to accommodate for it.

Shoot in 24: Live Another Day they shoehorned in two gay characters so it's a TV thing now.

I can already tell that eventually instead of featuring straight minorities, they'll try to kill two birds with one stone and have black/latino/asian gay characters who date white.

And they always date white... I don't even count Martian manhunter as a black man and Megann as a black woman.. look at James Olsen... they made him get involved with supergirl and then they threw him in the bushes. I haven't seen this nikka in mad episodes. How the fukk does Jimmy olsen become an afterthought... after becoming a fukking super hero :mindblown:

But there's whole episodes based around her sister being gay:rudy:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
any dude it takes it up the butt is automatically "not cool" :hhh:

that's on tv and in real life

how cool can you be getting in the bed face down, booty up in the air waiting on another man to come stick it up your anus? :scust:
you must think of this shyt a lot to come up with a wild scenario like that

yall nikkas weird

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So a character you thought was cool is automatically not cool anymore just because of his sexual orientation? :heh:

Yes... all the shyt he did is now :picard:

They portrayed him as a snitch/bytch in the beginning of the first season. Had me like :hhh:
But as the season went on and he was making all these power moves my looks of scust is more like :ehh:

Then when he throws fish mooney off the roof I'm like:gladbron: "I'm the king of gotham":myman:

Season 2 he's all out ruthless. Most rugged out nikka you will ever see with a limp. Killing nikkas of GP. Then he goes ham once his mother is killed and doesn't give a fukk about anyone...

Season 3 he's revealed to be gay and crying to the riddler "but I love you"
His character regressed by becoming gay. He was no longer able to do what was necessary in these gotham streets.

He wasn't even on some Omar super gangsta but gay shyt. His character just took a nosedive

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
naw I don't watch got ham. defend it though.

See it's gotham penguin that I cared about. The way they had him rise in the ranks from holding an umbrella for jada pinkett to throwing her off the roof and letting nikkas know he runs this city... to a crying sniveling jealous moist ass fruit.. if they made him gay and kept his hardcore edge maybe I wouldn't be so mad

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
OP, are you the gay Winter Soldier? :jbhmm:

I only ask because you seem to be concerned about the subliminal homosexual signals these shows are giving off, a cipher if you will. You seem upset that you were "tricked" into liking Mr. Cobblepot.

Will these events culminate in your awakening as a sleeper agent within the community?:patrice:

Just messing with you.:ufdup:

Lmao. Nah I'm too old to be influenced by what I see on tv but all of this can't be good for kids to take in. Everybody will be gay/bi in the next 15years at this rate

Daps
you must think of this shyt a lot to come up with a wild scenario like that

yall nikkas weird

:hhh: what I said is the "wild scenario"?

That's what these moist booty chasers do :hhh:

I'll tell you what the wild scenario is: all these women out here wearing next to nothing and giving it up like it ain't nothing and these fakkits ignoring the women to look at dudes :hhh:

:francis:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That cut me deep
I care about the character but Arrow made him such a p*ssy. In the comics he is the 3rd smartest person on earth and he can hold is own in fight. smh.

See I'm not too familiar with his character. But if I knew that if be pissed. As a matter of fact I'm pissed now :martin:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed every DC show (arrow, flash, supergirl, legends of tommorow) has a gay character... this isn't even what bothers me. I don't care that any of these characters are gay.

My problem is with the show GOTHAM.. I have a problem with a gay penguin.. I liked the character before he was revealed as gay. He came off as a creepy weird mother fukker that'll kill you in a moment's notice.

Once he came out I look back on all the scenes where I thought he was a G and I just cringe because he was gay. Then when I thought they was gonna make riddler gay with him I almost stopped watching the show.

Started rooting for nygma when he found his new girl and was tight when penguin killed her.

Long story short I was hyped when riddler shot this nikka and threw him in the ocean. Felt no kind of remorse for penguin what so ever. He went from the villain that was cool to like to someone I hate to see on my tv screen... is that considered homophobic Since my opinion of the character changed as soon as he was revealed to be gay

Dude probably gets culo blasted that's why he walks with a limp :dame:
I lived in DC for year, shyt was fakkit city, glad I'm back in the GOAT city NYC :spurs:
One of my boys lives in DC and he's never mention this....maybe he is hiding something :picard: