DC Dating: Her - "Do you think you're a Top Tier Man?" Me - "Yes" Her - "Me and my girl don't"

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That shyt seem light...but I understand where you coming from...

Some broads just gotta do something to throw you off guard...some refuse to give compliments.

I remember 2 chicks clowned my fur lined timbs saying they were too big yet I had sex with both of em...shyt lowkey would have me :pachaha: how everyone else would compliment them boots and I knew they were ill looking boots.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Some broads just gotta do something to throw you off guard...some refuse to give compliments.

I remember 2 chicks clowned my fur lined timbs saying they were too big yet I had sex with both of em...shyt lowkey would have me :pachaha: how everyone else would compliment them boots and I knew they were ill looking boots.
Some women think it is cute knocking a man down a peg.

oGTRFG

Banned
Daps
Dating single mom’s huh?

Maybe that’s why she asked if you’re a “top tier man” :mjpls:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps

If you smacked them at the same that’s some true life g shyt :wow:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Should have ignored the question or deflected...She was clearly tryna bait you or what they call now a days "gaslighting"...Women be real obvious with the mental gymnastics but we'll be so caught in the conversation/moment we won't catch on to it...One of the last dates I won't on homegirl randomly ask me how often I get laid, I was kinda buzzed so I was about to give a legit answer but the waitress interrupted and I came to my senses and questioned why she would ask that when it nothing to do with the convo....

Last edited: