DC homeowner shoots, kills 13 year old Karon Blake after claiming he was breaking into cars

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

The prosecutor is expected to offer plea bargains to 13-year-old and 15-year-old girls who are accused in a fatal carjacking of an Uber Eats driver in Washington D.C.
In juvenile court in D.C., if the girls are found responsible, that court’s equivalent of guilty, they will be freed upon turning 21. However, some juvenile court respondents, that court’s equivalent of a defendant, can be released sooner if deemed rehabilitated.

Left the man folded up like a pretzel on the side of the road and first thing out her mouth is "WHERE'S MY PHONE, MY PHONE WAS IN THERE!!!"

Alot of these pre adult criminals have no value on human life could care less if they kill you doing the commission of their goofy crimes so why should the average citizen not show the same behavior back. You think ppl like being victimized to the point a teenager can do whatever they want to your and your possessions that you worked hard to lawfully gain and get a slap on the wrist for it?

Not saying the person who did this is right but in the absence of a competent govt people tend to take the law into their own hands:francis: tough break

I hope they die