DC reaches 200 homicides, the highest in almost two decades.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Facts. Penn Branch, Fort Davis, Fort Dupont, and Fairfax Village have always been good in my book :blessed: Gorgeous houses around there too, Black folks living in some of them mansion-lite cribs :wow: It’s like the typical Soufside fukkery hardly ever touches those neighborhoods, even back in the 80’s and 90’s.

I live in Fort Davis. It really is the suburbs in the city. Only reason I got this spot is through word of mouth and now the housing prices done shot the hell up here.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Slim tripping thinking dc jealous of anybody. Hell our confidence and ego be on 1000 whether it’s warranted or not, we call damn near everybody bammas regardless of where you from

No questions. I thought the nikka was stupid as shyt soon as I read all that :russ: He clearly don’t know how we get down out here, you’d figure them NY kids who go to Howard would’ve let him know wassup lmao. He could hit up Jersey, Boston, Philly, and even Bmore and point the finger at nikkas tryna hop on New York’s dikk but he’d get joaned to oblivion saying that champ shyt out here :mjlol: Wrong side of the East Coast for all that and I say this as someone who likes the NYC lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
No questions. I thought the nikka was stupid as shyt soon as I read all that :russ: He clearly don’t know how we get down out here, you’d figure them NY kids who go to Howard would’ve let him know wassup lmao. He could hit up Jersey, Boston, Philly, and even Bmore and point the finger at nikkas tryna hop on New York’s dikk but he’d get joaned to oblivion saying that champ shyt out here :mjlol: Wrong side of the East Coast for all that and I say this as someone who likes the NYC lol

Nobody in these NY streets is listening to geeks that went to Howard. College kids have no clout anywhere

and nah Philly isn’t jealous of NY just like Jersey. The Philly, Jersey, NY region is more of a brotherhood region. That’s like Camron telling America that Jules Santana and Jim Jones are jealous of him. No they aren’t.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason DC murder rate ain’t higher is because of gentrification. Cacs even living up in the hood in Trinidad in NE DC. I remember when the national guard had to come in back in 07’, 08’ because the murder rate was so high in Trinidad. :wtf:Finding parking around Love Nightclub was hella spooky back then. Cacs been took over the whole Georgia Ave corridor. Even though plenty blocks on Georgia are still hood as fukk. I know SE is still the trenches for real. Had a job training out there back in the spring time and said fukk that job after one day of training. :damn:Shootouts in the middle of the day is a normal thing out them parts. :whoa:

Every city that rioted is seeing an uptick in murders. That’s why Baltimore didn’t riot last year. They learned they lesson from Freddie Gray in 2015. Baltimore was breaking a new all time murder record every year since then. I think last year was the first year since 2015 where’s they didn’t break a new murder record. nikkas riot, cops back off, nikkas go harder in the streets selling drugs or mobbing and there you have it, record breaking murder numbers. :mjtf:

Plus, this past year had hella folks hopping in the dope game with stimulus money, unemployment money, PPP money etc. and fiends having more to spend from money from all the same sources. This year, people hopping in the game because their 9 to 5 ain’t cutting it no more or the job they got laid off from ain’t coming back and they used to that extra $300-600 a week doing nothing. :unimpressed:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The only reason DC murder rate ain’t higher is because of gentrification. Cacs even living up in the hood in Trinidad in NE DC. I remember when the national guard had to come in back in 07’, 08’ because the murder rate was so high in Trinidad. :wtf:Finding parking around Love Nightclub was hella spooky back then. Cacs been took over the whole Georgia Ave corridor. Even though plenty blocks on Georgia are still hood as fukk. I know SE is still the trenches for real. Had a job training out there back in the spring time and said fukk that job after one day of training. :damn:Shootouts in the middle of the day is a normal thing out them parts. :whoa:

Every city that rioted is seeing an uptick in murders. That’s why Baltimore didn’t riot last year. They learned they lesson from Freddie Gray in 2015. Baltimore was breaking a new all time murder record every year since then. I think last year was the first year since 2015 where’s they didn’t break a new murder record. nikkas riot, cops back off, nikkas go harder in the streets selling drugs or mobbing and there you have it, record breaking murder numbers. :mjtf:

Plus, this past year had hella folks hopping in the dope game with stimulus money, unemployment money, PPP money etc. and fiends having more to spend from money from all the same sources. This year, people hopping in the game because their 9 to 5 ain’t cutting it no more or the job they got laid off from ain’t coming back and they used to that extra $300-600 a week doing nothing. :unimpressed:

You’re from San Francisco