DC Sniper fukked/abused his accomplice after shooting their victims.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
To be truthful not to input myself in this scenario. but they reign of terror really started in Montgomery Al, one of them stole a bottle from a liqour store and when the clerk ran after him they killed her. I was working for the ABC board in Alabama at 21(my dumb ass did some dumb shyt i would have prolly had my own store by now) but anyway if you worked at that ABC store you had to come down to Montgomery for "training" and training was basically, don't do nothing retarded like that. and B . you can get fired if you do.

Wait you would get fired for trying to prevent shoplifting???

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So i read up on the white bytch he married she one those "i hate my parents type"

So she married a dc sniper who serving life :russ::russ:...yeah u showed them

636433231686856471-sable-knapp.jpg

That's who he married??

:mjlol:

I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting ready to put a book out.

That serial killer/crime market is huge.

They will make a movie about his life etc.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Adding another layer of filth for these disgusting reprobates... :scust:

I still had to walk to school during this bullshyt. We ran full sprint to and from school, ducking behind cars and bushes, for a month. :beli:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
First time hearing about them being gay. Sounds like a lie
Sounds like he's trying to get sympathy or attention. You mean to tell me the whole time they were in court this never came up? People don't realize how lonely being in jail is and this Dude was a child when this happened. Dude was young so his brain development was probably stunted. nikkas be lying for attention in regular life. Now imagine being locked up before you're 20 on multiple life sentences and probably not in gen pop bc of his crimes and age. Dude might be bat shyt crazy now after all of that happening in his short lifetime

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the article, how in the world did malvo pull this off :damn::damn::damn::mindblown:

In March 2020, Malvo, 36, married wealthy Sable Noel Knapp, 31, inside Virginia's Red Onion State Prison on March 6, according to The Daily Beast.

Knapp is the granddaughter of a wealthy Iowa real estate developer. She is also an outspoken supporter of Bernie Sanders and Black Lives Matters.

High profile well publicized murderers always have groupies for days. :ohhh:The Menedez brothers that killed their parents had hella groupies visiting them in prison. :cape:Not just wanting to fukk, but get married and shyt. The Simpsons even had an episode where somebody got locked up and was fighting off the female groupies in prison wanting private visits. I guess the old adage of women loving badboys rings true. Ole lightskin dude from the mugshot, Jeremy Meeks, that was locked up on Sacramento all the hoes were lusting over a few years ago got scooped up by a billionaire heiress too, but he dumped her. :dahell:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sounds like he's trying to get sympathy or attention. You mean to tell me the whole time they were in court this never came up? People don't realize how lonely being in jail is and this Dude was a child when this happened. Dude was young so his brain development was probably stunted. nikkas be lying for attention in regular life. Now imagine being locked up before you're 20 on multiple life sentences and probably not in gen pop bc of his crimes and age. Dude might be bat shyt crazy now after all of that happening in his short lifetime

I completely agree with this. Breh has been in supermax prison for 20 plus years. That means 20+ hours of isolation per day. His mind is fukked.
I don't know if he is trying to get out of jail or what. But being 17 years old and getting life without parole is shocking to me.

People could say anything to him, and he might agree with them. I don't know if I believe this.