DC Universe is out now for Xbox One. I can fly. I can fly.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:russ: shyt don't even sound right. I bet he paints his face and puts on a blonde wig before he makes these videos
"Hey guys, Gabe here"
dave_chappell.jpg

:lolbron:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The killa part is his accent goes from sounding like it comes outta this dudes mouth:bayer:to sounding like it comes outta this dudes mouth:birddame:

its like the nikka forgets he post to be talking proper and he switch it back:webb2:

edit: this nikka pronouncing all his vowels n consonants n shyt:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the game is trash. don't waste your time

Please tell me you're bullshytting.
Please.

Naw he right..... on PS3.... the game was trash..... but mainly only because the PSN was shytty/trash and the PSN community was trash.

Like I remember playing that game and like only 25% of the actual players had mics, so most cases you were either typing conversations or cats was just doing random shyt cuz you couldnt communicate. Some cats did make a weird effort to get your attention and guide you, then there was the cats that would just randomly attack you and slaughter you for no reason.

It was just a chaotic game and just got boring if you're playing alone.

My guess is after strictly online games like The Division and Destiny. I bet a lot has been learned from the mistakes and with the Xbox community.... this game actually may end up being better over here....... I mean hell atleast with the Xbox, 100% of the peeps have mics

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
The killa part is his accent goes from sounding like it comes outta this dudes mouth:bayer:to sounding like it comes outta this dudes mouth:birddame:

its like the nikka forgets he post to be talking proper and he switch it back:webb2:
Don't let that nicca @Based Cheiftan fool you he was a master at being cool online with the crack head cacs :stopitslime: