DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never watched peacemaker…don’t recall seeing a thread on here…might check it out

ITS A GOOD HBOMAX SLAPSTICK COMEDY.

NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUS AS
A REAL SUPERHERO PIECE THOUGH.

THEY BASICALLY PULLED OFF
WHAT SHE HULK ATTEMPTED TO DO.

:devil:
:evil:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
There's a big difference from Rock delivering one liners (he probably thought were funny) than jokes being made at his character's expense. I'm a big fan of Dwayne but he might have a bit of an ego when it comes to sharing the spotlight.

I've been a big fan since his Rocky Maivia days, but refusing to have anything to do with the Shazaam movies and trying to force this Bullshyt Superman rivalry is coming back to bite him in the ass.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Just watched BA for a second time and I enjoyed it a lot overall. The Rock and BAs overall dull characterization were a drag on the movie but Hawk and Fate and the JSA scrubs made the movie entertaining.

It’s a damn shame DCEU has a real life Crisis going on and everything is getting bushed cause DC was on to something with Hawk and Fate :wow:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I really liked this movie.
didnt expect the twist between him and his son
There was no Agenda in this movie either.
8/10
not sure why it was panned

there were a few moments when it looked like it was the Rock wearing tights instead of a super hero, but overall pretty good
Cac invaders getting destroyed left and right by a "sand ******", "sand ******s" rising up and seeking freedom from cac colonizers, and said "sand ******" being portayed as arguably the strongest person on Earth

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
DC had a potential gold mine with Hawk and Fate. They could’ve just released movies with those 2 with the rest of the JSA falling far back and been on some Lethal Weapon type shyt.

With Chadwick dying and the lack of compelling black male super heroes, Carter could’ve stepped in and filled that void. He was basically a take no shyt not a side-kick capable version of Falcon mixed with T’Challa.

If they introduced Hawkgirl and actually made her black too it would’ve been :banderas:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
DC had a potential gold mine with Hawk and Fate. They could’ve just released movies with those 2 with the rest of the JSA falling far back and been on some Lethal Weapon type shyt.

With Chadwick dying and the lack of compelling black male super heroes, Carter could’ve stepped in and filled that boid. He was already basically a take not shyt not a side-kick actually capable version of Falcon mixed in with T’Challa.

If. they introduced Hawkgirl and actually made her black too it would’ve been :banderas:
He is what Falcon should've been minus the gigantic billionaire mansion since Sam is Airforce. They made Hawkman cool as hell:mjcry: