Dead Presidents Appreciation

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead Presidents is a criminally underrated film and my girl told me after watching it, "It was okay, it was too dated". All of those cats had crazy range when it comes to their performances.

:martin:

An amazing ensemble cast and really showed how displaced war vets become when they get home and how they risk their life and limb over some "Dead Presidents"....

Cleon: "God's not gonna forgive me for this one":sadcam:
Kirby: "I'll tell you what, Reverend, with this kind of money, you can buy your way into heaven":myman:

Keith David man, one of the great actors of our time....

Yep one of the best movies all time. Went to school with the Puerto Rican dude. Anyway Keith Davis the man....and he got a bad ass sista on his arm in real life.:banderas:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
classic :mjcry:

i love how they had martin sheen as the judge who had also "served" in the military (remember he was the lead character captain willard, in the classic "apocalypse now") so in some ways it was like he got to unofficially reprise a classic role of his and the huges brothers paid homage to his character and the movie "apocalypse now"

i need to buy this movie again :wow:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dead Presidents is a criminally underrated film and my girl told me after watching it, "It was okay, it was too dated". All of those cats had crazy range when it comes to their performances.

:martin:

An amazing ensemble cast and really showed how displaced war vets become when they get home and how they risk their life and limb over some "Dead Presidents"....

Cleon: "God's not gonna forgive me for this one":sadcam:
Kirby: "I'll tell you what, Reverend, with this kind of money, you can buy your way into heaven":myman:

Keith David man, one of the great actors of our time....
I hate when people say this its such a generic term to use.

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Pigs are greedy and u got to remember I'm dealin with the NYPD the greediest most corrupt pigs on the face of the earth

Just gon' burn all this shyt and a nikka can't even find a job..That's Uncle Sam for ya baby..Money to buurn!! :salute: After you watch DP u gotta watch somethin funny right away 'cause that shyt is deep