Dead Presidents Appreciation

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Dead Presidents is a criminally underrated film and my girl told me after watching it, "It was okay, it was too dated". All of those cats had crazy range when it comes to their performances.

:martin:

An amazing ensemble cast and really showed how displaced war vets become when they get home and how they risk their life and limb over some "Dead Presidents"....

Cleon: "God's not gonna forgive me for this one":sadcam:
Kirby: "I'll tell you what, Reverend, with this kind of money, you can buy your way into heaven":myman:

Keith David man, one of the great actors of our time....

:rudy: Cleon complains about the money, saying they are all destined for Hell, and that he's doesn't even want his cut (:rudy: despite not doing anything to deserve a cut). Yet when Kirby and Skip state that they would be more than happy to take his cut, he changes his mind and accepts it.

:stopitslime: That should have been a red flag to indicate that Cleon was not to be trusted.

:ufdup: Anthony

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s on hbo now bumpin every thread

Larenz Tate need another staring role
Yo, I was watching some of it like a month ago and was tearing up at how blassic shyt is. :wow:
When Anthony comes back home and sees Skip for the first time, shyt is heart breaking and heart warming at the same damn time. "My niqqa!"

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain the government really ain’t give Vietnam vets no benefits when they came home unless you was hurt?

Smoky made it seem like he was cool getting them checks ?

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I hate the fact that Anthony was so quick to hook back up with Juanita AND move in with her shady ass.

He could have just smashed a few times and got a cheap apartment somewhere and live life peacefully. Single brothers who struggle still have a peace of mind.

Fuqq her.