Detroit
cam-hops-out-the-casket-o.gif

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Is she willing to look past the fact that you got snipped :lupe:
Yes and no...the reason I say that is because at the moment she is like I understand and it is what it is.....but I know deep down inside still want kids and what I did was wrong because we never sat down discussed it...but we were a few steps away toward divorcing each other and I gave zero fukks then :yeshrug:

And I know for a fact she gonna bring up having kids again down the road

And Im not reversing shyt :ufdup:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yes and no...the reason I say that is because at the moment she is like I understand and it is what it is.....but I know deep down inside still want kids and what I did was wrong because we never sat down discussed it...but we were a few steps away toward divorcing each other and I gave zero fukks then :yeshrug:

Breh....that is going to ruin your marriage ultimately. Either get it reversed or get divorced.....

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:

Why did you even mention that it can be reversed if you don't plan on reversing it :what:?