Deadline: HBO Max Orders ‘The Suicide Squad’ TV Spin-Off ‘Peacemaker’ Starring John Cena

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They must have faith in the character. No one hasn’t even seen how he is, but if they’re already doing this it must be good. :ohhh:

For what it's worth

THE SUICIDE SQUAD Star Joel Kinnaman Says It's "Heavily R-Rated" And Calls John Cena "A Comedic Genius"

"For me, it was like I did my first comedy, but it’s like heavily R-rated," Kinnaman confirmed. "So much of the action is practical with real explosions, and yeah, that movie is going to be insane. It’s such a great cast that he put together. John Cena, that mother[frick]er is a comedic genius. No one would make us laugh on set more than John. Every scene he was in, he would go on an improvised tangent. There are so many chops in that cast, and James has such a command of it all."

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Cena said he’s basically a$$hole Captain America. (I think he said it. I know someone said the character is a-hole Cap.) Add the comedy and this could be something good. :ehh:
But wasn't the actual Captain America an "a$$hole Captain America"? :sas2: That why I was Team Stark during the Marvel Civil War :sas1:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If Hollywood woulda came earlier i guarantee he woulda bounced just as easily as Rock, and Dave Bautista

:patrice:

I feel like there's so many legit actors already vying for leading roles, that they won't go to a wrestler unless it's to play someone diesel and mute. I mean even if they did go looking for him - the only 'audition' footage they would have had for him, was playing a tween in a grown man's body for Vince for over a decade.

It was on him to leave to get this, same way Batista and Rock had to. :manny:

If they give Sasha a part in a Mandalorian spin-off, they're lucky that show shoots entirely on a hi-tech soundstage, because a regular TV show would probably have her gone for a minute.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
4bzavri_zpsddkeaplc-png.302551