DeAndre Hopkins or Tyreek Hill, who is the better WR?

Better WR

• Total voters

premier58

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

davante adams only avg 11.9
michael thomas 11
stefon diggs 12.1

are you really using this as an indicator :dahell:
Yes i am. The best of the best dont have low yards per reception. Look at Jerrys, Moss, Irvin, Brown, TO, Julio..yes yards per catch matters..

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hop is the better receiver but Hill can burn you in more ways.

So can Hill. I don’t think y’all understand how great of a route runner Hill is. His speed, ability, and vertical makes it damn near impossible to guard him. Pat hasn’t been landing his deep balls lately. They’ve been connecting underneath and Hill still has been dominating!!!

Are y’all really watching the games? He’s been running these routes all year and no one can stop him

d hop was my favorite receiver until last year though. Hill has become too much to handle.

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
So can Hill. I don’t think y’all understand how great of a route runner Hill is. His speed, ability, and vertical makes it damn near impossible to guard him. Pat hasn’t been landing his deep balls lately. They’ve been connecting underneath and Hill still has been dominating!!!
You cant play in an Andy Reid offense without being a great route runner. Tyreek can go up and get it like a big guy. Amazing ball skills and concentration.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cant play in an Andy Reid offense without being a great route runner. Tyreek can go up and get it like a big guy. Amazing ball skills and concentration.

Exactly!! Shannon has been talking about it all year. The fact he’s so fast and has great route running smh you basically can’t hold him. You play off, he has a chance of taking a 5 yd slant 20+ yds, you press you’re gonna get beat it’s ridiculous

premier58

All Star
Daps
Exactly!! Shannon has been talking about it all year. The fact he’s so fast and has great route running smh you basically can’t hold him. You play off, he has a chance of taking a 5 yd slant 20+ yds, you press you’re gonna get beat it’s ridiculous
A lot of these people dont watch Hill that much.. They acting like hes Mike Wallace.