Dear Adrien Broner, Please stop trying to be Floyd Mayweather III

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Adrien Broner is that nikka. And he might be cocky, but he's proven he can back it up. How is it any different than Roy Jones Jr. or Floyd Mayweather?

Let him do his thing.

P.S. They need to get him in the ring with Yuriorkis Gamboa.
That would be a hell of a fight

I think Gamboa would beat him. And Andre Ward is better too.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
He tries to be Floyd but he's way more demonstrative than Floyd. Broner has fast hands but he lacks the natural defense, natural fluidity, natural smarts, and precision as Floyd. For now, but he will improve. Also he's a kid, boxing wise, he will mature but for now I think he's funny. He's trying to make money and he does have that Mayweather "niqqa ignorance".

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
TS, you are the audience Broner is trying to appeal to. The more people who dislike him, the more people who will check for him and buy his fights to see him lose. To some people money is worth more than public image.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
floyd never acted like roy in any way...the casual fan knew little to nothing about floyd or who he fought in 2000-2004...floyd's fighting style is too textbook and not action oriented..floyd was defense first..shyt in fact that whole money persona only surfaced after he left the lightweights in 2005-06 and even then you never see floyd do the wild unorthodox shyt that roy got away with from his prime..roy acted the way he did because it was natural, floyd's money persona is an act to sell his fights to the casual fans

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Adrien Broner is the TRUTH.....scratch that, he's The Problem:heh:

Yall can hate him all you want, but, haters mean you made it and he doing his 1-2. Let that boy cook

tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

He's the best young fighter in the game. Him and Floyd fight TOTALLY different, they just both use the same defensive style.....just as James Toney does as well. He's more aggressive than Floyd and more willing to stand and trade than Floyd is. He's also stronger and may have quicker hand speed.

Floyd is smarter, better defensively, and a better "pure" boxer.

At the end of the day however, Broner is the future of boxing and I'm just enjoying the young arrogant kid from my state doing his thing.

3456474_o.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The fight OP is referencing:

[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmn369etSeOYb7s41"]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmn369etSeOYb7s41[/ame]

OP :ufdup: Don't make me have to do your homework for you again :ufdup:

Adrien Broner is the TRUTH.....scratch that, he's The Problem:heh:

Yall can hate him all you want, but, haters mean you made it and he doing his 1-2. Let that boy cook

tumblr_mdpr0snRCR1qe25w3o1_500.gif

He's the best young fighter in the game. Him and Floyd fight TOTALLY different, they just both use the same defensive style.....just as James Toney does as well. He's more aggressive than Floyd and more willing to stand and trade than Floyd is. He's also stronger and may have quicker hand speed.

Floyd is smarter, better defensively, and a better "pure" boxer.

At the end of the day however, Broner is the future of boxing and I'm just enjoying the young arrogant kid from my state doing his thing.

3456474_o.gif

Floyd has the greater handspeed, BY FAR. At lightweight, Floyd's speed was unmatchable. I will give you that Broner is stronger. Floyd can stand and trade--he's just smart enough not too unless he has to.

Floyd has many styles, and can adapt to any fighter. I'm not saying that because Floyd says it; I'm saying it because it's evident in a lot of his big fights. His fight against Hatton vs. his fight against Mosley vs. his fight against Judah--his style is completely different in each of these fights. I doubt this Broner kid has that kind of versatility.

Something tells me Broner is not a mega fight boxer. I can see him getting beat; and at the point I want to see it happen.

And scust at you cats saying he's doing what Floyd's doing, just to sell tickets. This kid is a c00n who embarrasses himself.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
broner's body work and the power he gets on those shots is fukkin crazy
one thing broner does thats a near mirror to floyd is using the forearm to the throat to create a step of room, and they both hide it extremely well

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He corny, but some of that shyt is funny to me. Don't see anything wrong with it tbh. In a sport where the casual fan seems to be showing less and less interest unless your an already known big star, he's actually getting some notice. Why not follow a successful blueprint? It's boxing, so ultimately you gotta handle your business in the ring anyway, ain't no teammate who can cover you, and if your opponent doesn't like what your doing he can literally punch you in the mouth to shut you up. If dude is a fraud he will get exposed, then all that extra shyt will look foolish. I'm gonna let the young fella shine right now, corny, goofy, or otherwise. I respect dudes ability and he's fun to watch in the ring.

And wtf is up with Gary Russell Jr. btw. I started paying attention to both these cats about the same time, and only caught one of his fights since. He looked like he could be nasty too.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Floyd has the greater handspeed, BY FAR. At lightweight, Floyd's speed was unmatchable. I will give you that Broner is stronger. Floyd can stand and trade--he's just smart enough not too unless he has to.

Floyd has many styles, and can adapt to any fighter. I'm not saying that because Floyd says it; I'm saying it because it's evident in a lot of his big fights. His fight against Hatton vs. his fight against Mosley vs. his fight against Judah--his style is completely different in each of these fights. I doubt this Broner kid has that kind of versatility.

Something tells me Broner is not a mega fight boxer. I can see him getting beat; and at the point I want to see it happen.

And scust at you cats saying he's doing what Floyd's doing, just to sell tickets. This kid is a c00n who embarrasses himself.

Floyd doesnt have greater hand speed TODAY though and also by saying that Floyd doesn't stand and trade because he's smart enough not too, doesnt dispute my point that Broner is MORE willing to engage than Floyd is.

Another difference is that Adrien Broner throws more punches in bunches (combos) while Floyd is a "sniper" now.....he will throw 1 or MAYE 2 accurate shots at a time from behind his defensive guard for the majority of the round, because he's mostly a counter puncher whereas The Problem is an aggressive fighter. When's the last time we seen Floyd throw a 4, 5, 6 punch combo like Broner does?

Broner hasn't had to adjust yet, because he's destroying all fighters in his path. I think he can out-box, slug it out, walk his opponent down, or pick his opponent apart with counter punchers. He shows glimpses of all this in each of his fights. It's just that he's usually dominanting so we mainly see him walking his opponent down with his shoulder roll evading punches.

:heh: at calling Broner a c00n, because he's sure of his talents. That's just hater talk along with you saying you want him to get beat.

:umad: at Adrien "The Problem" Broner for? lol

3747931_o.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He corny, but some of that shyt is funny to me. Don't see anything wrong with it tbh. In a sport where the casual fan seems to be showing less and less interest unless your an already known big star, he's actually getting some notice. Why not follow a successful blueprint? It's boxing, so ultimately you gotta handle your business in the ring anyway, ain't no teammate who can cover you, and if your opponent doesn't like what your doing he can literally punch you in the mouth to shut you up. If dude is a fraud he will get exposed, then all that extra shyt will look foolish. I'm gonna let the young fella shine right now, corny, goofy, or otherwise. I respect dudes ability and he's fun to watch in the ring.

And wtf is up with Gary Russell Jr. btw. I started paying attention to both these cats about the same time, and only caught one of his fights since. He looked like he could be nasty too.

Gary Russell Jr's power, hand speed, accuracy, and combinations are:whew:

And NO!!!! this is not in fast forward...his hands are CRAAAAZY fast!!

I'd like to see him get in there with some better opponents soon. He talking about he wants Nonito Donaire next, but I dont know if he's ready for him yet. Nonito's a beast too.

Last edited by a moderator: