Dear Broke Boys and Non 6 Figures 6 Certs, Ebony says get your weight up or grab the jergens

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think modern women are in a tough situation....they want a man that simply dont exist....

most men have flaws....bellies, receding hairlines, avg looking, avg height, avg personality

women want the characters they see in movies or tv...but nobody told them that these characters dont exist and entertainers put on a image to sale records

behind the scenes when the cameras are off....u think future is swagging? or just simply sitting on the couch watching the ball game like any other man....

it dont help that they buy into these made up lifestyles on IG. IG models create fake lifestyles to sell products and gain followers and naive women buy into that...only to get pumped and dumped by men savvy enough to see them chasing a prize that do'nt exist

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Not I disagree I have seen it and now dudes who have remarried or got girlfriends who are younger and better shape then there exes nikkas got girlfriends 7 to 10 years younger then them women ain't doing it like that the way men do. All my homies got younger women.hell my homeboys dad remarried at 56 to a 38 year old with a baby on the way.....Women can't do that that's real life man...Like I said handle your business the table will turn.

Stop replying to that dude man. Trust me. It's his M.O. to come into every thread on some wild feminist shyt. He's the sorta guy that would feel more comfortable at the hair salon. Just trust me on this.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
non dimes, 5 out of 10s always got the biggest mouth.

shan-2.jpg

brehs shouldnt date broke but can smash broke

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Ebony is a company owned by White people that make articles pitting Black men and women against each other, I wouldn't take what's written in their articles seriously.
All black media is white owned and that fact alone should make you take the propaganda promoted on the white owned black media outlets seriously. You're copping out.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
the truth

EBONY magazine readers and women who make comments in it, i guarantee are uppity college graduated broads who use to love beyonce when she was singing independent till she got jay-z and the same 40% of women who has nobody but their girlfriends who take their usual new orleans festival trips and tom joyner boat cruise together and continue to shyt on brothers based off their fantasy island tv shows they watch every week

i see ton of black women who might not have the uppity life just do fine with brothers and even get married
Beyonce made better music back in the day breh :hubie:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Women aren’t obligated to date a man who is struggling.

They aren't. But also understand that you aren't ENTITLED to any money a black man has :yeshrug:

I worked hard for everything i have....and who i decided to share it with was my choice. bytches who slept on me back in the day missed out. They're mostly the types who now are baby mamas, pushing 30 complaining about successful black men not checking for them. The same exact black men they weren't checking for until he became successful

If we prefer someone who is more financially stable, that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial. It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is. A woman isn’t always disinterested in you because of your pay grade. Sometimes she just isn’t interested. And instead of finding reasons to discount yourself or calling her greedy, fake and/or selfish, maybe you should remember that she doesn’t owe you an explanation.

Once again, she doesn't. But a lot of these chicks analyze black men yet refuse to analyze themselves, and that's why the men they really want aren't interested. How is your personality? Are you stuck up? Are you in shape? Are you interesting, can you hold a conversation about something other than Empire, Beyonce, and reality shows? Are you a ho? etc

A lot of these chicks think just having a p*ssy is enough. We can get p*ssy anywhere. What about you is something that would make high earning nikkas want to wife you and provide for you? If you can't get any of the ones YOU want to like you, then maybe it is you :mjpls: