Dear Broke Boys and Non 6 Figures 6 Certs, Ebony says get your weight up or grab the jergens

Montez

Superstar
Daps
“See, that woman right there [insert random acquaintance he knows] is my type of woman. But a man like me can’t get a chick like her. She won’t date a regular dude. She wants a dude who has it all together.”

Whenever my friend gets in this mode—which I still have yet to determine if jealousy or a self-esteem issue is the culprit—I cringe. It’s like a combination of complaining, not being confident enough in what he brings to the table and judging women based on their preferences equate to this annoyance of a concoction. He says things like,
She needs to get her a regular dude” or “That type of woman won’t mess with a blue collar guy. She’s probably all about the money.” Keyword: PROBABLY. In other words, he counts himself out of the race for her heart before the “Go!” shot is even fired.

Women aren’t obligated to date a man who is struggling. If we prefer someone who is more financially stable, that does not mean that we are heartless, gold-digging and superficial. It simply means that maybe your paycheck isn’t the issue, but your character and confidence is. A woman isn’t always disinterested in you because of your pay grade. Sometimes she just isn’t interested. And instead of finding reasons to discount yourself or calling her greedy, fake and/or selfish, maybe you should remember that she doesn’t owe you an explanation.

Read more at EBONY Dear Broke Men: We Aren't Obligated to Date You
Follow us: @EbonyMag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

As Quavo said, These bytches they fukk and suck dikk and they bustin' for Instagram, get your clout up :blessed:

Overall, the article is right, let Lira Galore do her and just work on your money :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
You missed the point, it's not that your broke, it's that she just doesnt like you:umad:

Even with money you'll just be a a rich guy she doesn't like. Every gold digger I know has a broke baby daddy
I got a bih with a good gov job. I ain't broke, but imma still put a baby in her stomach :skip:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol see thing is, every girl has a guy who has money available to her that she's not into. So, let's assume I get my paper up, now I'm just another guy who has it all that she isn't fukking with.

Don't be so naive my guy. Girls like options and they have many. Basically women have a tremendous advantage in dating, especially lesbians.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Lol see thing is, every girl has a guy who has money available to her that she's not into. So, let's assume I get my paper up, now I'm just another guy who has it all that she isn't fukking with.

Don't be so naive my guy. Girls like options and they have many. Basically women have a tremendous advantage in dating, especially lesbians.
But the tables turn as men get older

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Very true. Lol I can't wait until I'm 30. My mom told me that I'm the ideal partner for women 30-45yo. The older I get the more I see what she means.

I get better looking every year, I get more money every year, my status is going up, and that all declines for women after 29 excluding their money.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not just that

If I'm with a chick whose main reason for wanting to be with/around/talk/etc with me is my money, i might as well pay for it elsewhere:yeshrug:

Chicks that are not willing to pay for certain things, help with a bill, gas, etc. im off that honestly. I do enough for everyone else but no one does hardly nothing for me so im off that too.

fukk them:yeshrug: