Dear Broke Boys and Non 6 Figures 6 Certs, Ebony says get your weight up or grab the jergens

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
the truth

EBONY magazine readers and women who make comments in it, i guarantee are uppity college graduated broads who use to love beyonce when she was singing independent till she got jay-z and the same 40% of women who has nobody but their girlfriends who take their usual new orleans festival trips and tom joyner boat cruise together and continue to shyt on brothers based off their fantasy island tv shows they watch every week

i see ton of black women who might not have the uppity life just do fine with brothers and even get married

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Very true. Lol I can't wait until I'm 30. My mom told me that I'm the ideal partner for women 30-45yo. The older I get the more I see what she means.

I get better looking every year, I get more money every year, my status is going up, and that all declines for women after 29 excluding their money.

Why 29 as opposed to 27 or 30? Seems pretty arbitrary. Random numbers.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:And im not obligated to settle down, so when I get on and decide I wanna taste every color on every block of every country, so be it.

No one brought up race but its interesting that not settling to you is someone not of your color or country. :sas2:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug: the joke is them , because only simps will that with them. All the real dudes are going to get with real woman

Real dudes want substance over sex appeal

Real women want men who arent together?

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
The hypocrisy when this topic comes up is astounding.

Black women have to choose better, not choose thugs, choose strong providing patriarchal leadership men... but dont chose those men because there are a bunch of dudes who dont have those qualities who should have sexual access to you no matter how poor and living in the bottom of their mothers basement they are. But if you choose those men and get pregnant, you should have chosen better, but if you chose better youre a gold digger, but if you dont care about a mans money Becky and Mai Ling knows how to spot potential and therefore are entitled to those men you should have chosen, but had you chosen the same men becky and Mei Ling choose, youre nothing but a gold digger and won't give a regular brother a chance.

Im dizzy.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the truth

EBONY magazine readers and women who make comments in it, i guarantee are uppity college graduated broads who use to love beyonce when she was singing independent till she got jay-z and the same 40% of women who has nobody but their girlfriends who take their usual new orleans festival trips and tom joyner boat cruise together and continue to shyt on brothers based off their fantasy island tv shows they watch every week

i see ton of black women who might not have the uppity life just do fine with brothers and even get married
They're those bitter 'professional' black women

That are angry their their Trey Songz with a CEO job never came

They'll hold out forever and finally settle with some dorky fat white guy..

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
They're those bitter 'professional' black women

That are angry their their Trey Songz with a CEO job never came

They'll hold out forever and finally settle with some dorky fat white guy..

Who do professional white or Asian women date? The truth of the matter is there arent enough Trey Songz CEOs to go around in the black community. Of the few that exist Bitter professional black women have to compete with other black women and non black women. Professional Asian women have enough Trey Zhong CEOs to go around. Black women have to adjust their standards to accommodate the tiny number of Trey Songz.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'HaĂŻti
:yeshrug:

jokes on them cause nikkas who got that BAG have all the leverage :mjlol:

the moment she plays games, she getting the jazzy jeff treatment :mjlol:

Rich nikkas not tolerating no fukkery from no broad :mjlol:

Unless he a trickin ass simp who didnt get women till he got money :mjlol:

but nikkas who got women when they were BROKE and then became RICH.... dog women out and usually keep a roster in rotation... :francis:

Goals :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
:yeshrug:

jokes on them cause nikkas who got that BAG have all the leverage :mjlol:

the moment she plays games, she getting the jazzy jeff treatment :mjlol:

Rich nikkas not tolerating no fukkery from no broad :mjlol:

Unless he a trickin ass simp who didnt get women till he got money :mjlol:

but nikkas who got women when they were BROKE and then became RICH.... dog women out and usually keep a roster in rotation... :francis:

Goals :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

And this is why bendwenching and PrEP exists. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol see thing is, every girl has a guy who has money available to her that she's not into. So, let's assume I get my paper up, now I'm just another guy who has it all that she isn't fukking with.

Don't be so naive my guy. Girls like options and they have many. Basically women have a tremendous advantage in dating, especially lesbians.

for a while this is true....but as she ages...those options begin to shrink...especially if she makes $$$ and wants to marry and have children....

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Bedwending exists cause nikkas who get money have a roster of women?

huh?

Why would any woman want to be in a roster? I'd wager most black women like all women (because despite our skin color we are kinda the same) want to settle down in a monogamous committed relationship with children and holidays not with your herpes or that cough that never goes away. Now high earning white men dont have a problem with marrying. Statistically they do. Ditto any other man besides the Afro American. So if a black woman wants the former she has to seek out men with a different culture and value system. Dont be offended.