Dear Coli: Please stop enabling Dr.X's rants.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I didn't want to do this, but I had some time at work and I wanted to say this.

This goes back to what @CapitalforCapital was saying in the other thread, unless you're offering an alternative or providing options for this man you're not doing any favors.

Now I know you all like to say he got real talk, but real talk is he got issues he need to work with off this board and all you're doing is enabling his bullshyt cause you want entertainment during your busy work day or whatever. You need to stop doing this shyt. I'm so annoyed by this guy and his rants now. You've offered him 1 million different alternatives to better his life and all he wants to do is be on this website all the time and talk about how he's going to be famous and rich and how's he's supposed to be famous and rich but doesn't even get off of his ass to do the shyt he needs to do to be famous and rich. and rather than blame himself for not working hard enough, he wants to place his blame on everything and everyone besides himself. The government, institutional racism, classism, feminism, "whore culture", "n8888r culture", his family, his uprbinging, this is a 30 year old man you're talking to that seemingly wants to go in circles and not do anything of real validity.

Just stop Seriously. I know some of you really dont' got lives off of this board and his rants priovide you with some sort of entertainment, like you were all creating hypothetical situations about me to make drama to fufill some void in your mundane existence, but this guy really needs help that this board cannot provide. None of your are doctors, none of you are psychiatrists, none of you are psychologists, and you're trying to diagnose people who need a real evaluation from someone who has credentials. As well, @DrX please just leave us alone with your bullshyt. Some of us are actually doing shyt with our lives instead of making stupid attention seeking threads while living at their parents house cause we need to keep roofs over our heads, stay fed, and make money while at work to do the aforementioned. This is embarassing. Don't go out like this. Just log off and figure out your life from there. You're a grown ass man, you don't need us like that. We aren't your fukking crutch or security blanket.

:snoop:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Dr.X is an act...

And he's a literary genius...

Plus he is writing my novel...:troll:

Let him cook...:ehh:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka u make worst rants than he does and talk about having sex with white women and how black wome are out to get men are u serioussssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nikka u make worst rants than he does and talk about having sex with white women and how black wome are out to get men are u serioussssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......
Whatever are you talking about good sir?
:comeon:

Like seriously. All my threads are primarily stuff I've been thinking about in my spare time that I would like to share with people. Hence what discussion boards are for.
Too many of you take this board seriously and that's the problem.
I'm too busy with my life off of this board to care about what goes on on this board like that.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So is this one of those situations where his "fanbase" is all :mjlol:

But if he's suicidal or something then everybody is all :damn:

Then they see him posting the next day and act like shyt never happened:ehh:
That's the problem
Too mny people on here pretend to care about people...when they actually don't.
You either want to help the man or don't.
This board doesn't.
He needs to log off and stop doing this.
Get his life together.
This board won't help to do that.
This board likes to poke fun of people at their lowest moments.
You need real people in life to help you get through real situations.
At the end of the day, we're all relative strangers even though we communicate through this message board.