Dear Coli: Please stop enabling Dr.X's rants.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Sagat has crazy rants just like Dr X and we dont egg him on..... we give him real advice but he takes it when he wants to
I wish he wasn't so selective with what advice we give him though.
We give him advice...he either ignores it or shrugs it off or doesnt' take it too seriously.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish he wasn't so selective with what advice we give him though.
We give him advice...he either ignores it or shrugs it off or doesnt' take it too seriously.
That's all human beings soooooooooooooooooooooooo dont act all holi than thou.. because have to experience live to evolve its that simple..... cool

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I drove down elmwood ave the other day and seen a black man unkept, talking to himself in front of terrified bougie rich white restaurant. Part of me wanted him to flip over the tables like the wolf man after seeing a full moon and sexually ravish the white women
I don't usually get bothered by random musings from peopel on the internet cause I just assume peopel naturally have it altogether in real life, but this kind of disturbed me a little bit.

Daps
The guy just wants attention and validation at the end of the day.
hqdefault.jpg

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Whatever are you talking about good sir?
:comeon:
:mjlol: Slime stop the bullshyt. You gotta be the most corniest wanna be "militant" I ever. You act like search function is broken on the coli. How you out here fukking cacs, make a thread telling folks its time to face all cacs are racist(but you fukking them tho) and then want to be a militant in a bedwench thread? I dont care for the muthafukka, but you should be the last one tryna tell folks what to do b.