Dear Coli: Please stop enabling Dr.X's rants.

Daps
Shut the fukk up and leave me alone.
Don't you have a forum to moderate?
This comes off as weak lame obssesses behavior to apparently be bothering some lowly ass nikka like myself.
Just go drink some mai tais with your DC Shoe Co money and leave me the fukk alone cause you really coming off like a lame fukk nikka.
hey.. im just wondering if you still think Black folks are "n!ggers".. :hubie:

you all in your feelings.. going on rants, in a thread you made about another poster going on rants.. :mjgrin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

you all in your feelings.. going on rants, in a thread you made about another poster going on rants.. :mjgrin:
Why would I, a Nigerian/West Indian first American black man like myself, think people who look like me and descend from where I come from are n*****rs?

You think all of us Africans and West Indians have issues against you AAs or something? That was never me. And if you have issues about that that's all on you...not me.

The problem is you have a grudge with me you refuse to let go and you will not leave me alone. So I'm politely telling you to fukk off, leave me alone, stop quoting my posts, and stop tagging me since I can't put your fukk ass on ignore since you're a mod. Like since you think so lolwy of me, why am I even on your radar? get over yourself.

Daps
Why would I, a Nigerian/West Indian first American black man like myself, think people who look like me and descend from where I come from are n*****rs?

You think all of us Africans and West Indians have issues against you AAs or something? That was never me.

The problem is you have a grudge with me you refuse to let go and you will not leave me alone. So I'm politely telling you to fukk off, leave me alone, stop quoting my posts, and stop tagging me since I can't put your fukk ass on ignore since you're a mod. Like since you think so lolwy of me, why am I even on your radar? get over yourself.
hold on.. are you seriously denying you said "you're all a bunch of n!ggers..!!" on here with your old SN..? :gucci:

because, i wasnt the only one who saw it.. :martin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How my dikk taste loser since you won't stay off it?
@hustlemania
After I told you to leave me the fukk alone 50 times in this thread.
You got issues. Your problem is not with me anymore.
I would expect mods of a forum to be above trolling.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knows @Sagat is the fakest bipolar muthafukka on here.
On Monday its "fukk white bytches and cacs, i can't stand them :scust:".
Tuesday its "Man, these pawgs be checking a nikka out, but anytime I approach I get turned down. They only see Black men as a piece of meat not boyfriend/husband material:sadbron:"

I guess his career in music is dead and buried, hence is continued posting on thecoli. This nikka said he was gonna leave if his shyt takes off so that he doesn't turn off cac fans from him. Fake bytch! :russ:.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Tuesday its "Man, these pawgs be checking a nikka out, but anytime I approach I get turned down. They only see Black men as a piece of meat not boyfriend/husband material:sadbron:"

I guess his career in music is dead and buried, hence is continued posting on thecoli. This nikka said he was gonna leave if his shyt takes off, so that he doesn't turn off cac fans from him. Fake bytch! :russ:.
Who are you though?
I don't know who the fukk you are.
Neither do you of me.

Don't speak on me.

Daps

I guess his career in music is dead and buried, hence is continued posting on thecoli. This nikka said he was gonna leave if his shyt takes off, so that he doesn't turn off cac fans from him. Fake bytch! :russ:.
:dead:

Daps
fukk you
:pacspit:
Get off my dikk fukking loser.
Last time I'm telling you and I ain't even coming back in this thread.
4436f3b4fbed5a1eab003b72ae53fef5--fred-rogers-the-neighborhood.jpg

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal

TBH 90% of these posters are new and have no idea how he was before. homeboy all over the place like DrX. I remember the day he called us that like it was yesterday :wow:. fukk it we don't forget even if you on your fourth account