"Dear Diary": I was supposed to do a short presentation today, but my sister's shoes :mjcry:

Giselle

Daps
I had to dress business casual. I was avg. "nerdy" (only b/c of my glasses) business casual cute, but I couldn't find my shoes (I moved so they're in a box somewhere or at the place that I just moved from) so I brought my sister's shoes. I didn't know that her shoes stank until I took them out in class, it was so nasty. :gag: I knew it wasn't my feet b/c my feet never stink, they lack sweat glands. I sniffed her shoes when I got back to the car and it was her shoes that was smelling like that, not my feet.

I know other people smelled her stank ass shoes. Idk why I didn't smell them when I put them in my bag this morining. It was probably b/c I was rushing.

Anyway, b/c her shoes stank and were too big and I know other people smelled them (plus I was already nervous), I did not feel comfortable doing my presentation. Hopefully I can go next class. I know those people smelled those shoes b/c I could smell them, but no one said anything, they just sat there. I wish someone would have said something, so I could explain that those were my sister's nasty shoes.& the guy who sat by me and was trying to talk to me in both of my/our classes sat right next to me in this class as well. He was talking to me in our last class and this class until I took out those shoes. After that, he said nothing else to me lol. He didn't even ask me to be in his group :sad:. He wasn't attractive to me, but I still could have used him. I don't know anyone :sad:

Y'all, this semester is not going well for me so far.

I'm about to call my sister right now and curse her out for this brb :queen:

Last edited: