Death of Free Speech: Criticizing Israel Will Land You in Prison

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
ya'll like laughing at us conspiracy dudes, but i have been saying Jerusalem and Rome run america. And in essence the jews run rome since the RCC has been infiltrated by crypto jews.

the so called white Christians are so loyal to Israel ( even though the bible doesnt say anything of the sort) that their loyalty will blind them to this.
full

Zionism will be end of america...top 5 biggest hoax.."those who say they are jews but are no but are of the synagogue of satan" :francis:

obama-zionism.jpg

AP080407012204.jpg
How does Rome run America?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya'll like laughing at us conspiracy dudes, but i have been saying Jerusalem and Rome run america. And in essence the jews run rome since the RCC has been infiltrated by crypto jews.

the so called white Christians are so loyal to Israel ( even though the bible doesnt say anything of the sort) that their loyalty will blind them to this.
full

Zionism will be end of america...top 5 biggest hoax.."those who say they are jews but are no but are of the synagogue of satan" :francis:

obama-zionism.jpg

AP080407012204.jpg
I agree with Jerusalem but don't know about Rome. Although Obama had a somewhat strained Relationship eith Israel for a modernpresident he still gave them whatever they wanted.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
the vatican

How does the Vatican/pope run anything? Aren't they just figureheads without any real power? I know during the Middle Ages they had power, but now....especially not over America. I don't see it.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
-Florida passed legislation outlawing antisemitic thoughtcrime

-South Carolina passed a law making it illegal to boycott Israel

-Tennessee worked to pass what it calls the Anti-Semitism Awareness Bill. After this failed to gain traction, Tennessee passed a resolution declaring unequivocal support for Israel.

And yet when it comes to Black folks, these states nor a vast majority of states in this country for that matter seem to keep that same energy unless it includes the agenda of the Alphabet gang and the POC coalition :beli:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
How does the Vatican/pope run anything? Aren't they just figureheads without any real power? I know during the Middle Ages they had power, but now....especially not over America. I don't see it.
the White Pope is a figure head..... its the Grey Pope, Pepe Orsini head of the jesuits.. the most powerful man on earth. . Roman Papal bloodlines run deep with some powerful families,,, im talking higher families than Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Kennedy's, etc. that you thought had power.. in a way they do, b.u.t aint got shyt on those roman papal bloodlines
The Vatican is the religious arm of the NWO, they run ALL religions. in fact the Vatican created Islam, which many people dont know... it was the vatican that created the prophet muhammad.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
the White Pope is a figure head..... its the Grey Pope, Pepe Orsini head of the jesuits.. the most powerful man on earth. . Roman Papal bloodlines run deep with some powerful families,,, im talking higher families than Rockefeller, Rothchilds, Kennedy's, etc. that you thought had power.. in a way they do, b.u.t aint got shyt on those roman papal bloodlines
The Vatican is the religious arm of the NWO, they run ALL religions. in fact the Vatican created Islam, which many people dont know... it was the vatican that created the prophet muhammad.

Damn, that's crazy! :huhldup::huhldup:

1. Are they more powerful than Israel?

2. Any books you recommend that go into them?

3. Were these people more powerful than Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar, etc??

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
fux all abrahamists

Also this is a massive violation of the constitution so we the people should be raising hell

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:russ::russ::russ:
Just shyt up and listen to your music