Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
652c10e15685d14e9edbec6b45225942.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-06-15-at-3.11.59-PM.png

591f9acf3e6bf2700acd4ef2ef6bf556.jpg

tumblr_nbrqajwV9e1ru9fhso1_1280.jpg

viacom-BET_THEDEATHROWCHRONICLES_SEASON_1-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1574763639983._RI_.jpg

1489770934538-death-row-3.jpeg

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Suge n Puff was cool till Suge man got killed by Wolf

This gotta before that incident
That was before and the beef Suge made it about that when it wasn't really a bad boy and death row situation. Suge made it into that and capitalize it even more when Pac came around . The shooting had nothing to do with bad boys /death row whether gene deal version or her.aine dupri or not.

One thing for sure, they both could've squash it and make money touring together

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
And spiting a disrespectful subliminal verse about Pac on an LA radio station 6 months after he died…

…I swear some of the Coli tries so hard to revise history like Big was some innocent lamb in the woods.
Biggie did talk shyt at Pac yes he did but Pac disrespect him mentioning his wife and blamed him when he never mentioned the fact that Biggie visited Pac after he got shot .one of the nation of Islam member that protected Pac right after he got shot even before Napoleon came. There's photo of that nation of Islam dude with pac in the bandages and wheelchair. Also,

Those executives Suge and puffy should've sat down and spoke imagine if they toured together and make tons of money.
All that King on NY was unfair cause like doggie diamonds said, biggie was using frank white character like a theme king of NY and use it as rap . Folks kill me like those Vladtv interviews when they say biggie should have known or do something when he don't rock with those dudes Pac with friends with just cause they from Brooklyn .the movie made it seem like Henchmen and them were cool with Biggie one big family. And at the time puffy cancelled communication and believe stretch has something to do with it and went straight to death row.i agree gene deal said biggie could tried to find a way to take money but biggie didn't have bread like that, he barely touched good money untill he the beef started and his music gained momentum .
Also when Pac mentioned he told biggie how to dress and so gs for the ladies. Puffy came from Uptown MCA the heart of r&b hip hop blends Jodeci,Heavy Dee,GUY,Al B sure, teddy Riley etc.....

If anything Puffy took biggie rugged style and created a variation of heavy Dee. Heavy Dee wasn't gangsta rapper persona just strictly party vibes good times ladies fly big dude. So I don't think biggie had any malicious intent on pac only after the disses I believe he felt angry and hurt .dude slept allege with his out in wax for millions to hear that got to hurt biggie yes he did spit some flows on pac and made song second album and he would've done so much more sooner diss tracks had not been for puff holding him back.lyrical rap beefs both parties should always address each other.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dame shame.
Out of the characters involved in the situation, Big seemed like the only one who was trying his best to stay out of the drama. It’s like he was so happy to be off the streets that he’d do anything not to sabotage his chance.
We got fukked out of a prime Snoop and Biggie collaboration cause of fukking Suge, Diddy and Pac :mjcry:

Im seeing a Pattern here:mjlol:

Big was involved in this Mess as everybody else. FOH with this " he was innocent:mjcry:"

This lazy eyed nikka had his hands in this as others participants in this saga of Hip Hop