Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif

L2014

Banned
Daps
Please no purses, uzi verts, zestiness, young thug, uzi vert alternate outfits, bitxh9, or T.I.PFu fight style from that weird ass third one.

Speaking of... please no bass that knock nikkas around n off screen. Please bring back ethnic others that come off the sidelines wit a broom n smack cats for fighting on they property but instead...

make it cameos of real ones like James Evans, J. Witherspoon, Aunt Viv 1 or uncle Phil, have Melvin choke somebody like Jodi for getting tossed in the bushes have it do -10dmg or sum.

Have thot rappers. Please. Have them scattered around the game doing the same shyt as kimora, lil Kim n em from FFNY. Please keep that system. Have Meg wit Undertakers move set. Keep them playable. Keep the secret photos too. Please.

Bring back DMobb as Birdman n Slims other brother. They could hold all rap n rnb associated contacts in North America n no one is getting payed til they squab. Kumate shyt.

Have regional legends like Pimp C v Mac Dre or Soulja Slim v Big L.

Please add entertainers like JR Smith v Black Dynamite, Simone Richards v Whoa Vicky:russ:

Maybe remove gender bars? Virgil v Dolezal:leon:

Please make a sound game with all features from the past improved and beneficial ones added.

Please let the maps knock too. 1oak, BET Awards, Source 1999. Set of Belly. PS add islanders, bring back Elephant Man include Koffee

Im dreaming man.

1 of 3 games my folks get me with my PS2 at launch was Vendetta.

Black games made by Black Folks:ohlawd:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Please no purses, uzi verts, zestiness, young thug, uzi vert alternate outfits, bitxh9, or T.I.PFu fight style from that weird ass third one.

Speaking of... please no bass that knock nikkas around n off screen. Please bring back ethnic others that come off the sidelines wit a broom n smack cats for fighting on they property but instead...

make it cameos of real ones like James Evans, J. Witherspoon, Aunt Viv 1 or uncle Phil, have Melvin choke somebody like Jodi for getting tossed in the bushes have it do -10dmg or sum.

Have thot rappers. Please. Have them scattered around the game doing the same shyt as kimora, lil Kim n em from FFNY. Please keep that system. Have Meg wit Undertakers move set. Keep them playable. Keep the secret photos too. Please.

Bring back DMobb as Birdman n Slims other brother. They could hold all rap n rnb associated contacts in North America n no one is getting payed til they squab. Kumate shyt.

Have regional legends like Pimp C v Mac Dre or Soulja Slim v Big L.

Please add entertainers like JR Smith v Black Dynamite, Simone Richards v Whoa Vicky:russ:

Maybe remove gender bars? Virgil v Dolezal:leon:

Please make a sound game with all features from the past improved and beneficial ones added.

Please let the maps knock too. 1oak, BET Awards, Source 1999. Set of Belly. PS add islanders, bring back Elephant Man include Koffee

Im dreaming man.

1 of 3 games my folks get me with my PS2 at launch was Vendetta.

Black games made by Black Folks:ohlawd:

Yiu dudes are insufferable

You want a def jam or not?

The only way this game sells is if they add in Uzi, young Thug, Drake, cardi, etc

L2014

Banned
Daps

The only way this game sells is if they add in Uzi, young Thug, Drake, cardi, etc
Ya skills on the sticks is insufferable nikka:stopitslime:

I like talking about games. If you feelin touched get ya shyt together smoke sumn, go hoop, and refrain from at me sideways:manny:

One way for gaming to move forward is solid decision making towards direction. Either we get another 5 star gritty hood virtua fighter like Ven. and FFNY or we get a half assed, underfunded, colorful repeat of the last game.

Hopefully we get another cultural landmark in gaming. I just don’t believe a cast of xxl 2020 freshman can do it. But Pusha v Drake or Tracee Ellis Ross v Cardi on some DOA titty swangin at all star weekend? shyt could be goty easy.:ohlawd:

I doubt it tho.

Either way nikkaz can dream all they want fool:ufdup:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Ya skills on the sticks is insufferable nikka:stopitslime:

I like talking about games. If you feelin touched get ya shyt together smoke sumn, go hoop, and refrain from at me sideways:manny:

One way for gaming to move forward is solid decision making towards direction. Either we get another 5 star gritty hood virtua fighter like Ven. and FFNY or we get a half assed, underfunded, colorful repeat of the last game.

Hopefully we get another cultural landmark in gaming. I just don’t believe a cast of xxl 2020 freshman can do it. But Pusha v Drake or Tracee Ellis Ross v Cardi on some DOA titty swangin at all star weekend? shyt could be goty easy.:ohlawd:

I doubt it tho.

Either way nikkaz can dream all they want fool:ufdup:

My skills on the sticks are? Nikka what's your PSN? Trophy checc time :mjtf:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

FFNY still gets decent burn in the competitive circuit, I think all they need to do is a remaster with better graphics at 60FPS and Id be 100% satisfied :manny:

After Icon and knowing how difficult it’d be to make a comparable roster with modern day rappers, I don’t really have much faith in a full blown reboot:hubie:

But if they did pull it off somehow that’d be amazing:banderas: