“ Defund the police” is a terrible slogan they said

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
How does this relate to defunding the police being a bad slogan? You know our issue is with THE SLOGAN, not the MEANING right?
These dudes tripping trying to scream “defund the police” the same way folks use to say “power to the people”. What’s the point in a campaign slogan that turns off potential voters? Police departments need to be defunded, but you can definitely do it without putting it on bumper stickers and t shirts. Nothing that vague and antagonistic should be the introduction to your platform.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
It's what happens when a country is founded by puritan, genocidal tax dodgers
Just like they didn't understand "black lives matter" :skip:

Now we're arguing over the slogan instead of fixing the problem lol

White people play stupid and black people play stupid along with them.:wow:
Im sick of the fukkery , it’s like we’re always bending over backwards for people to acknowledge our struggles .

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Y'all see what the cops did to that lady on the Chi....2 years have gone by and NO disciplinary action whatsoever.
-End Qualified Immunity
-Get rid of those police unions
-Defund they pussass

those three things is all I want ! I’m a simple man I’m
Not asking for much .

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Didnt crime go up 300%in NYC???

...while having a very well funded and well protected police department. So, giving more money to the police clearly doesn't help.

Maybe NYC should take the route that Camden took--actual reform. What Happened to Crime in Camden?

I also don't understand how NYC's crime going up lets Iowa off the hook for misappropriating funds.