Delete

Daps
:snoop: that pathetic attempt at a witty title.

Anyway, you brehs go ahead and download the Chik-fil-a app on your mobile device and enjoy a free 10 piece crispy or grilled chicken nugget :myman:

Goes great with a shake, or if you really hungry cop that spicy chicken sandwich meal and get the nuggets on the side :flabbynsick::krs:

:salute:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

tu.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: that pathetic attempt at a witty title.

Anyway, you brehs go ahead and download the Chik-fil-a app on your mobile device and enjoy a free 10 piece crispy or grilled chicken nugget :myman:

Goes great with a shake, or if you really hungry cop that spicy chicken sandwich meal and get the nuggets on the side :flabbynsick::krs:

:salute:

What manner of capitalistic contrived c00nery is this? :wtf:

Use me to prop up a business because I happen to enjoy a culinary delight. Expect my culture to blindly support an entity that has not supported me or my culture.

Tell me why should I choose Chick-Fil-A over Popeye's? Why should my allegiance be challenged over an app and 10 pc? Enlighten me on what this stereotypical attack on my diet is supposed to accomplish?

:martin:

Daps
What manner of capitalistic contrived c00nery is this? :wtf:

Use me to prop up a business because I happen to enjoy a culinary delight. Expect my culture to blindly support an entity that has not supported me or my culture.

Tell me why should I choose Chick-Fil-A over Popeye's? Why should my allegiance be challenged over an app and 10 pc? Enlighten me on what this stereotypical attack on my diet is supposed to accomplish?

:martin:
:mjlol: just tryna put brehs on to free nuggets. I deleted the app after. My attempt failed :mjcry: