President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Real dope, how did you become a jewelry designer? Like what was your path? Always intrigued me how people come about dope but outside of the box careers like yours.
happenstance. got into cad design first because the prices i was being charged were outrageous. i'm not a complete idiot so i learned to use cad software to create my own designs then i saw an opening in the market, there's no fine jewellery that caters to the diaspora really it's all fashion jewellery so then i sourced a precious stones dealer (dealers really) from different places around the world, india, berlin, tanzania, colombia. I actually got one of the brehs here to do my logo. but yeah find a niche and go hard.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
happenstance. got into cad design first because the prices i was being charged were outrageous. i'm not a complete idiot so i learned to use cad software to create my own designs then i saw an opening in the market, there's no fine jewellery that caters to the diaspora really it's all fashion jewellery so then i sourced a precious stones dealer (dealers really) from different places around the world, india, berlin, tanzania, colombia. I actually got one of the brehs here to do my logo. but yeah find a niche and go hard.
how old are you bro? much respect!