DeMar Things Change, D. Murray Stay The Same - Official 2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Toss up series...either team could win in 6...

Bryn and Patty have the ability at any given moment to be so bad on defense that it could be almost impossible to win...

Bertans shooting has gone into the toilet since the all star game...

As long as White, Bertans, and Jakob are getting big minutes I don't care how it goes...I'm going to be pissed though if in crunchtime Pop is constantly going with Patty over White like he randomly started doing to end the season...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Watching the game last night

tenor.gif

Go spurs go :mjcry:

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I’m almost ready to fast forward to the offseason. Demar played well during the first weeks of the year but hasn’t reached that level since. LMA out here blowing layups in critical game 5s. We blowing games when we are up 19 points. It just doesn’t look good. The defense outside of DWhite and Poetl is atrocious. Disappointing to say the least.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Like @the kid said, I honestly wouldn’t mind if DEN just wrapped the shyt up tonight. Ssn was mad frustrating and I’m ready to run it back with a healthy squad next year.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Like @the kid said, I honestly wouldn’t mind if DEN just wrapped the shyt up tonight. Ssn was mad frustrating and I’m ready to run it back with a healthy squad next year.

Nah, get it to Game 7. Whatever happens happens at that point, but they gotta show some cot damn pride tonight to carry something of worth into the offseason.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Nah, get it to Game 7. Whatever happens happens at that point, but they gotta show some cot damn pride tonight to carry something of worth into the offseason.
Facts!

We've worked too hard to just give up. That shyt is for suckas! It's only over if you don't try.

Spurs need to play head to head gritty with limited 3s and we can secure a Game 7. Jokic, Murray, and Milsap are good - but they aren't anything we haven't faced before.

:zelspur: ¡vamos spurs vamos!