DeMar Things Change, D. Murray Stay The Same - Official 2018-2019 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Facts!

We've worked too hard to just give up. That shyt is for suckas! It's only over if you don't try.

Spurs need to play head to head gritty with limited 3s and we can secure a Game 7. Jokic, Murray, and Milsap are good - but they aren't anything we haven't faced before.

:zelspur: ¡vamos spurs vamos!
Harris, Craig, Barton are low key the problems. They are smothering White and our undersized guards and are in DeMarr’s head. Milsap has totally negated Rudy. :snoop:Not to mention Belinelli and Bertans shooting woes. Bertans game is so one dimensional

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't Lamarcus usually have at least one 40 point game during a playoff run?

Seems he might be due

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Wont be shocked if Rudy starts in place of Forbes. Grow that confidence level and I can trust Forbes making buckets off the bench

Kami

Banned
Daps
Wont be shocked if Rudy starts in place of Forbes. Grow that confidence level and I can trust Forbes making buckets off the bench
They can’t bench Forbes. Somebody gotta space the flooor that’s the only reason he’s out there.

Demar has been consistent alll series of me of them shooters gotta step up.

Kami

Banned
Daps
To be real they should bench white.

He’s got a ton of fan boys but they better off sliding demar back to the 2 guard spot and starting Forbes at point for shooting.

That allows you to start either Rudy or Marco.

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Nah, get it to Game 7. Whatever happens happens at that point, but they gotta show some cot damn pride tonight to carry something of worth into the offseason.

I mean, it ain’t like I’ll be disappointed if they pull it off and take it to a toss-up gm7, but I can’t foresee this team lookin similar next season so what exactly are they carrying with them?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
No one went OFF, but players did show up.

Went from not even pegged to being in the playoffs, to people thinking they have no chance to make it passed the 1st round... to now competing in a game 7 :wow: