Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Why you say that?
I literally have to turn off Javascript on my browser now just to reply to posts.

This feels like watching a loved one who is sick slowly decay.

Past two weeks I already had no avatars and smilies and logos appearing on the site, text overlapping each other, etc. I was able to live with that.

Past two days they've asked me to ensure "I'm not a robot" every time I get on and they "block" me from reading certain posts because of a "security measure" every so often. Images aren't appearing now and none of the site codes are working for me.

It's annoying, and it's sad to see the board die like this.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@NOSaintsFan02 I’ve notice the are you a robot stuff coming up a lot too, and there’s times when I can’t even get on the site for long periods of time I just figured they been having server issues

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I literally have to turn off Javascript on my browser now just to reply to posts.

This feels like watching a loved one who is sick slowly decay.

Past two weeks I already had no avatars and smilies and logos appearing on the site, text overlapping each other, etc. I was able to live with that.

Past two days they've asked me to ensure "I'm not a robot" every time I get on and they "block" me from reading certain posts because of a "security measure" every so often. Images aren't appearing now and none of the site codes are working for me.

It's annoying, and it's sad to see the board die like this.

Want me to start a discord before this place bites the dust?
I only like talking Saints with majority brehs and this the only spot I can do it :manny:
Plus yall my nikkas aint nobody else gonna understand the frustration of seeing a starting line up announcement and its full of nikkas with names like Milton Loaf and Wally Bench :to:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Want me to start a discord before this place bites the dust?
I only like talking Saints with majority brehs and this the only spot I can do it :manny:
Plus yall my nikkas aint nobody else gonna understand the frustration of seeing a starting line up announcement and its full of nikkas with names like Milton Loaf and Wally Bench :to:
:ufdup: you watch your mouth Milton has have us countless effort plays that don't show up in the stat book. Things that can't be measured by analytics . He's first to arrive and last to leave, he puts the team first, and leaves it all on the field

:troll:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Plus yall my nikkas

:myman:

aint nobody else gonna understand the frustration of seeing a starting line up announcement and its full of nikkas with names like Milton Loaf and Wally Bench :to:

:mjlol: :laff:

Milton Loaf and Wally Bench would do just fine in the Offense with Ju'Ron Jones and Matt Boller. :wow:

:ufdup: you watch your mouth Milton has have us countless effort plays that don't show up in the stat book. Things that can't be measured by analytics . He's first to arrive and last to leave, he puts the team first, and leaves it all on the field

:troll:

Won't make any big, splash plays or score Touchdowns and fumble/drop passes/commit drive-killing/Touchdown-nullifying penalties, but WILL be an A+ locker room guy, know the playbook cover-to-cover, stand in the right spots, AND, most importantly, ALWAYS be available to suit up :wow:

"Random #s", my fellow Who Dat Brehs :wow:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:smh: at the schedule

Three-straight division games to start the season (with two on the road) :smh:

A London game immediately following it :smh:

Putting them there against the Vikings instead of the Bengals (which will have The Dome filled with Burrow stans) :smh:

No BYE the week after the London game :smh:

A late BYE :smh:

Two-straight cold weather games in Cleveland and Philadelphia late in the season :smh:

And, of course, SR eagerly yearning for more primetime games :snoop: (:ufdup: @taker597)

Bad enough they have to face the NFC West this year :pacspit:

Enough with the late/primetime games. :camby:

Noon games >>>>>>>>>