Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Payton leaves and DA and Mickey are like "Get these random #s TF out of here" :mjlol:
:pachaha: That's cause Sean P.'s :smugfavre: cac arrogance had him convinced that he could win it all with the "Random #s". :mjlol:
Of course :pachaha:

Smug Loomis isn't a "Offensive Genius". :russ:

And Dennis Allen DAMN SURE ISN'T ONE. :mjlol:

Only ONE man could turn "Random #s" into clones of Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, and Terrell Owens, just like he turned swiss-army knife Taysom into the Super 10 version of Steve Young. :mjgrin:

And that man was Sean P. :lolbron:

#TrustInCSP :troll:

My dreams of becoming a Saints playmaker are over :blessed:

I was getting tired of them phone calls from Sean

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I still think the revisionist history becoming too much. Payton was in demon mode too, he just was cocky and felt his schemes and Drew could have us sacrifice better offensive talent in favor of acquiring defensive guys. I mean we signed Emmanuel Sanders two years ago so let's not act like we always ignored the WR spot.

Payton last year just relied too much on MT and figured that + his offensive scheming brilliance could carry the WR core. That's why he and MT was both heated at each other last August when MT showed up unavailable to play.

Only diff with DA is he's bringing in LSU players so everyone's more excited haha. MF'er still needs to show he's a good coach before we go around doing cartwheels over losing Payton and hiring DA.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
he just was cocky and felt his schemes and Drew could have us sacrifice better offensive talent in favor of acquiring defensive guys. I mean we signed Emmanuel Sanders two years ago so let's not act like we always ignored the WR spot.

Payton last year just relied too much on MT and figured that + his offensive scheming brilliance could carry the WR core. That's why he and MT was both heated at each other last August when MT showed up unavailable to play.

Only diff with DA is he's bringing in LSU players so everyone's more excited haha. MF'er still needs to show he's a good coach before we go around doing cartwheels over losing Payton and hiring DA.

We aren't saying Payton was washed or held the team back. He was simply on his bs.

Payton on his bs... Going against what wins you championship. Multiple High-end WRs. It burned him in the NFC championship throwing passes to TLL and Dan Arnold. We still didn't fix WR. We got by all 2019 on some bullshyt WRs with Michael Thomas having a record breaking season.

Emmanuel Sanders was just one year in 2020.

The damage was already done.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I still think the revisionist history becoming too much. Payton was in demon mode too, he just was cocky and felt his schemes and Drew could have us sacrifice better offensive talent in favor of acquiring defensive guys. I mean we signed Emmanuel Sanders two years ago so let's not act like we always ignored the WR spot.

We aren't saying Payton was washed or held the team back. He was simply on his bs.

Payton on his bs... Going against what wins you championship. Multiple High-end WRs. It burned him in the NFC championship throwing passes to TLL and Dan Arnold. We still didn't fix WR. We got by all 2019 on some bullshyt WRs with Michael Thomas having a record breaking season.

Yep.
I think SP struck gold with Colston by getting him in the late rd and him becoming a great WR. Cause if we keep it 100 even with Colston we aint have anybody else at WR. We used Yimmy Gramz and PT23 and Sproles as 2nd/3rd WR.
I like Lance Moore but wasn't nobody gameplanning for him. I like Big Meach but he aint live up to be anything of note.
We always got by on some one man show shyt and for the most part it worked. Until that one man was gon then its Absolutely nobody ehind him who you even have to think about outside.
So DA knows that shyt aint gon work cause SP system aint there and you need actual talent out there that'll be worth a damn.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yep.
I think SP struck gold with Colston by getting him in the late rd and him becoming a great WR. Cause if we keep it 100 even with Colston we aint have anybody else at WR. We used Yimmy Gramz and PT23 and Sproles as 2nd/3rd WR.
I like Lance Moore but wasn't nobody gameplanning for him. I like Big Meach but he aint live up to be anything of note.
We always got by on some one man show shyt and for the most part it worked. Until that one man was gon then its Absolutely nobody ehind him who you even have to think about outside.
So DA knows that shyt aint gon work cause SP system aint there and you need actual talent out there that'll be worth a damn.

The 2009 squad was crazy fast for its time that opened up the offense

Colston 4.5
Moore 4.54
Meachem 4.39
Henderson 4.36
Bush 4.33
Jeremy Shockey 4.58
Pierre Thomas 4.64

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Payton last year just relied too much on MT and figured that + his offensive scheming brilliance could carry the WR core.
That's why he and MT was both heated at each other last August when MT showed up unavailable to play.

:pachaha: I already made reference to his :smugfavre: cac arrogance of being an "Offensive Genius" as the issue. :mjlol:

:ufdup: Stop living up to your username/avi with the SR-level of homer :cape:, pleihboi. :birdman:

Ah yes, 2019: the official birth of the "Random #" principle :mjlol: :laff: @portcityplaya

"Random #s 81 and 86" started it all. :wow:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yep.

Devery/Meach/L-Mo/Yimmy >>>>>>>>> CENSORED and that cast of characters known as the "Random #s" :mjlol:

Imagine if Mike and Kamara had 2009-2011 Devery/Meach/L-Mo/Yimmy to work with :blessed:

Overall solid production from their spots :ehh:
Adrian Arrington Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Robert Meachem Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Lance Moore Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

L-Mo with a 1,000 yrd. season in 2012 :leon:

Meanwhile, look at THIS shyt!!! Austin Carr Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com :scust: @You know damn well

Or, what about this example of "All-Time Greatness"? Adrian Arrington Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com :mjgrin: :lolbron: @smitty22

"Mind-blowing" numbers :mindblown: :whoo: :whew: :banderas: