Dennis Rodman gave us some great fukkery over the 80s & 90s we took for granted

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Rodman was one of a kind and would have fit in any era with his elite rebounding skills. He was a master and getting in folks head and would mind fukk the hell out of a lot of these dudes today.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:mjlol: That kick to the face at 2:18 .....damn the fukkery back in day :wow:.....Bring it backkk....nggas actually competed. It really irked nggas souls too...because Rodman was doin all that shyt on top of the Bulls runnin thru teams for chips :wow: nd bein close to unstoppable. Then wit the Bad Boys too :mjcry:...lord

Last edited:

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His fukkery was off the charts in the 1998 finals. He showed up late and drunk for practice before game 2 (cameras caught him partying in Vegas at 4am the night before). Yet, he still had a great game.
Then Rodman went to Detroit and wrestled with Hulk Hogan after game 3 (and pocketed $250,000). He missed practice the next day and only got a $10,000 fine from Phil Jackson. The media was outraged but the Bulls didn't give a shyt :laugh:
Steve Kerr said "Dennis missed what, 40 practices this year? It's no big deal, we're used to it"
Then he turned into a hero again in game 4, shut down Malone and hit 2 clutch free-throws late to win the game.:russ:
"I can never figure this guy out, and I won't even start," Jordan said. "One day he's a wrestler, one day he's a defender. But in the big games, he always seems ready to play the game of basketball. You want to dissect him, figure him out. . . . But there's no understanding Dennis. He may go wrestle tomorrow. He may not show up for practice, I don't know. But he seems to excel in adversity. And we've had to come to grips with that."

Said Phil Jackson: "The much-maligned Dennis Rodman had a wonderful game for us. Once again, he digs himself out of a hole and redeems himself. . . . He, typically, got himself into a situation where he has to prove himself, and he does. . . . More than anything else, his defense on Karl was great. He played the screen-roll well. His offensive rebounding was the key at the other end of the floor. And he was really . . . our most reliable foul shooter tonight."

Asked if he expects Rodman to bother coming to practice Thursday, Jackson laughed and said: "Well, that's the $10,000 question. . . . Yeah, I expect Dennis to be here tomorrow, with bells on."

Washingtonpost.com: For the Jazz, This Score Has Only Sour Notes

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
vncwok.jpg

9c4e9419.gif~c200

That Rodman/Davis dance always gets me :dead:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His fukkery was off the charts in the 1998 finals. He showed up late and drunk for practice before game 2 (cameras caught him partying in Vegas at 4am the night before). Yet, he still had a great game.
Then Rodman went to Detroit and wrestled with Hulk Hogan after game 3 (and pocketed $250,000). He missed practice the next day and only got a $10,000 fine from Phil Jackson. The media was outraged but the Bulls didn't give a shyt :laugh:
Steve Kerr said "Dennis missed what, 40 practices this year? It's no big deal, we're used to it"
Then he turned into a hero again in game 4, shut down Malone and hit 2 clutch free-throws late to win the game.:russ:

:mjgrin:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

I forgot him and AI got into it:mjlol:

Him slamming Mourning:russ:

Him staring down and trolling buddy from the Sonics:heh:

He didnt fear Oakley:obama:

He was the GOAT NBA Villain

Martha

That oakley clip...:wow:

If that was chuck, pippen, or tyrone hill oak with the quickness woulda gave them a two piece with a side order

The homie @Art Barr tried to tell y'all Rodman grew up scrapping and was nice with his hands. Why you think hot headed zo mourning and the mailman stayed getting molested and abused by the worm without any real retaliation:mjlol:

Told you boys before that rodman was really off the chain in san antonio...:lolbron:

The worm is one if not arguably the most underrated player in nba history. I'd put his bball iq up there against the best

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always liked that the refs gave him a little leash to play with.

Instead of just calling T's on him at the drop of a hat b/c of his reputation
Because they knew he was just a clown and none of this shyt was real. Rodman was just desperate for attention and money. He was a totally different guy in Detroit.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
If that was to happen... I would want to see Draymond in that 80's-90's world where things was a little different and he'd be less protected due to NBA overly concerned about their "image"

I'd give him 5 mins:mjlol:

Martha

And could you imagine Draymond have a tag team match w/ John Cena in between finals games?