CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And he hit 21% the following year taking 1 three a game :mjpls:

He could play today, but nobody in their right mind would want him taking threes.

LARRY BIRD NEVER SHOT ABOVE 29% IN THE 4 SEASONS HE ATTEMPTED ONE THREE PER GAME
AND HES A GOAT SHOOTER.

YOURE HOLDING RODMAN TO SOME IMPOSSIBLE STANDARD.

GIVE HIM 3-4 THREES PER NIGHT
AND HES HITTING THEM AT A HIGH CLIP.
:devil:
:evil:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

LARRY BIRD NEVER SHOT ABOVE 29% IN THE 4 SEASONS HE ATTEMPTED ONE THREE PER GAME
AND HES A GOAT SHOOTER.

YOURE HOLDING RODMAN TO SOME IMPOSSIBLE STANDARD.

GIVE HIM 3-4 THREES PER NIGHT
AND HES HITTING THEM AT A HIGH CLIP.

I'm not holding him to am impossible standard, increasing attempts doesn't always mean increasing makes or accuracy. Corey Brewer is like the complete inverse of what you're saying, he shot 2.9 threes a game his 3rd year in the league and hit 35% of them. For the rest of his career he's shot 27% on 2.5 attempts per game, he is an awful three point shooter that has the green light for some reason.

Rodman was never a shooter of any kind and coming up today it doesn't mean he'd become one, nobody is pressing for Tristan Thompson to develop a three ball.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not holding him to am impossible standard, increasing attempts doesn't always mean increasing makes or accuracy. Corey Brewer is like the complete inverse of what you're saying, he shot 2.9 threes a game his 3rd year in the league and hit 35% of them. For the rest of his career he's shot 27% on 2.5 attempts per game, he is an awful three point shooter that has the green light for some reason.

Rodman was never a shooter of any kind and coming up today it doesn't mean he'd become one, nobody is pressing for Tristan Thompson to develop a three ball.

2.5 ISNT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN 2.9...
3 THREES PER GAME...

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A GOING FROM 1 TO 3-4.

NOT MANY PPL CAN SHOOT A GOOD PERCENTAGE AT ONE PER GAME.

THREES WERENT ENCOURAGED IN RODS DAY
AND DEFINITELY NOT FROM BIGS.

GIVE HIM THOSE DRAYMOND LOOKS
AND HE WOULD EAT.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

2.5 ISNT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN 2.9...
3 THREES PER GAME...

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A GOING FROM 1 TO 3-4.

NOT MANY PPL CAN SHOOT A GOOD PERCENTAGE AT ONE PER GAME.

THREES WERENT ENCOURAGED IN RODS DAY
AND DEFINITELY NOT FROM BIGS.

GIVE HIM THOSE DRAYMOND LOOKS
AND HE WOULD EAT.

What I'm saying is that increased attempts didn't make him better, he took 4 a game and shot 30% on which was worse than when he took 2.9. He shouldn't be shooting threes at all, sort of like Josh Smith, he was firing them shyts up with the Pistons and everyone is basically like "Stop shooting them :damn:" he had some aberrations in there but by in large nobody wanted him shooting threes....except for the other team.

Growing up on the game today doesn't mean you'll hit threes :yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His on court antics was always there. shyt look at the clips and what he was doing to Bird, Pippen, and Jordan. The dyed hair and off court antics were added but on court he was doing the same shyt.
That whole team was on court antics but you're right.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Did this dude really karate kick Scottie Pippen in the face on some street fighter shyt :russ:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

This brings back so many memories, I was a Jazz fan growing only cuz my cousin/dad was from the Chi. I was 7-8 during them Jazz v Bulls years. My cuz is 9 years older than me and would torment me when Bulls would win. Made a young breh cry and all that.

When Bash at the Beach happened, my next door neighbor ordered it on PPV and I went over and watched :blessed::blessed:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What I'm saying is that increased attempts didn't make him better, he took 4 a game and shot 30% on which was worse than when he took 2.9. He shouldn't be shooting threes at all, sort of like Josh Smith, he was firing them shyts up with the Pistons and everyone is basically like "Stop shooting them :damn:" he had some aberrations in there but by in large nobody wanted him shooting threes....except for the other team.

Growing up on the game today doesn't mean you'll hit threes :yeshrug:

WHAT IM SAYING IS YOU CANT COMPARE HIM WITH A GUY
WHO TAKES ONE PER GAME.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I seen Allan Houston on one of the clips, remember when he got that ridiculous contract? Nice guy and all, and let that brother eat, but yall knew that contract was some bullshyt tho :lolbron:
Healthy Allen was worth it

*sidenote* Dennis used to beat the hell out of Scottie :mjlol:

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember Cindy Crawford used to have a show on MTV house of style, she had worm on and the way she was acting, he fukked her, she was basically rubbing his d on her ass. Rodman back in those days was living the life banging actresses and models

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
p19222_p_v8_ab.jpg

:wow: