Dennis Smith Jr aint it brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
More like malnourished baby rose with one eye missing :francis:

full

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm a stickler for playing the game the RIGHT way.

I coached some dudes about 7 yrs ago at a gym. These 6'10" dudes were shooting threes, just avoiding the paint. "Top Back" by T.I. was playing and they were rapping along. I blew the whistle and was like

"Oh yeah?! Well, I like my bigs down low, receiving a good entry pass. Now get in the fukking paint":ufdup:

They don't appreciate a crisp pass or textbook form on a free throw

:dead:

Tell me, how do you feel about players hotdoggin and showboatin?
full

Kami

Banned
Daps
I already said what's wrong in the random joint

He's got the blow by speed but his decision making is god awful.

JJ Barea runs the pick and roll 100x better than he does. DSJ be throwing lobs to DJ when the big be backing up. It's like he's predetermined where he's going. He doesn't have a real good feel for the game and I'm not sure if it can be fixed. Either you have it or you don't. It's got to be frustrating for Carlisle knowing you have to play the kid when you know the back up is better. JJ got 10 asts in 20mins and Carlisle benched him:deadmanny:

And he's defense.....Well he is one of those chill mode guys on defense and I'll leave it at that.

Doesn't help that he has really short arms. Oh and he's more like 6'1 than 6'3. Steph Curry is 6'3.

CI8YtlGUYAEXvNK.jpg

Jj barea is 34 and has been in that same system for almost a decade. Not to mention has more experience than Dennis so of course he’ll make better decisions.

Y’all are so quick to write off 19-20 year olds lol.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a stickler for playing the game the RIGHT way.

I coached some dudes about 7 yrs ago at a gym. These 6'10" dudes were shooting threes, just avoiding the paint. "Top Back" by T.I. was playing and they were rapping along. I blew the whistle and was like

"Oh yeah?! Well, I like my bigs down low, receiving a good entry pass. Now get in the fukking paint":ufdup:

Buck you a COT DAMN FOOL :russ::laff::laff:

The mental image of “I like my bigs down low :ufdup:

:laff::laff:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Frank Nicotine is a G-League talent.

DSJ have way better numbers than Mr. G-League. :heh:

At least use someone like De'Aaron Fox in comparison. Other than using a nikka that will not be on the Knicks roster in 2 years.:heh:

Put some respeck on Frank's name.

:birdman:

It's Frank nikkalina