Dennis Smith Jr aint it brehs

Daps
It’s almost like he’s still figuring it out

He doesn’t get to the basket for a guy with his athleticism and he can’t shoot well

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I haven't watched any Mavs games, just highlights, but why doesn't Carlisle move him to the bench? He's a ball dominant guard and would probably do better coming off the bench with the second team. I never understood teams running with 2 ball dominant guards in the starting lineup.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Funny how some players can get time to develop because they're young, but we already writing off DSJ
Funny how you say this like Frank doesn't deserve that same respect in development :jbhmm:Of course you've done nothing but spew negativity about him and blatant bullshyt trolling because of the Melo trade. You constantly take it out on Frank like he has control over the situation. Keep that same gotdamn energy and chill:martin:DSJ needs time and so does the other rookies. Stay the fukk out the Knicks thread with that wackass bullshyt:martin:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Funny how you say this like Frank doesn't deserve that same respect in development :jbhmm:Of course you've done nothing but spew negativity about him and blatant bullshyt trolling because of the Melo trade. You constantly take it out on Frank like he has control over the situation. Keep that same gotdamn energy and chill:martin:DSJ needs time and so does the other rookies. Stay the fukk out the Knicks thread with that wackass bullshyt:martin:

Suck my dikk, I'll post where I'll please.