Denzel Washington vs. Will Smith - Who's the GOAT Actor?

Who's the GOAT

• Denzel Washington

Votes: 74 83.1%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
6 degrees, pursuit, 7lbs, and ali probably show him at his best. he was even pretty good in made in america.
Ahh daam didnt see all 7lbs...caught parts..it did look good..

And Made in America...he played the part...BUT.....it was still a fresh prince like character which was easy for him to the do..

Daps
Reppin
me
denzel's performance was bone chilling in that scene brehs. will is the man too though, shoulda chose a scene from the pursuit of happyness

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm A BIT TORN

I have the utmost respect for Denzel because he never let success change him up. Dude NEVER c00n'd Out, been in a dress or someone's b##tch so I gotta tip my hat to him.

On the other hand Will was an EXTREMELY huge influence on me growing up. He made me see that you could be a black dude that's silly/ sarcastic but still get the bad chick & whip the bad guy's a$$ on the big screen. There aren't many Black actors that can or have done that like Will. In a lot of ways he shaped my sense of humor as well as my perspective on the possibilities in Acting if you make certain calculated moves.

.. I'd honestly have to go Will just off the strength of being like a surrogate Daddy to a young brotha who can't F##kin Stand HIS POPS!!!!

:blessed:DOn't matter tho; they're both BLACK EXCELLENCE personified!! :blessed: